Rugby

ManusXavi

Highlights: Argentina 37 South Africa 25. Argentina's first ever win against South Africa. Stunning victory away from home.

ManusXavi

Nehe Milner-Skudder. In my opinion the best side-stepper in current world rugby. Good debut for the All Blacks.

ManusXavi

After losing 19-27 away from home. The All Blacks have beaten Australia at home in the 2nd match 41-13. Captain Richie McCaw becoming the most capped international rugby player in history
11836692_879036242166042_5469835669267856729_n.jpg

ManusXavi

Oh f*#k! Waisake Naholo broken leg. Out of world cup. Sucks for the highlanders winger. Doesnt hurt our world cp chances as Piutau, jane and Milner-Skudder are adequte

Naholo's broken leg has recovered fully in 6 weeks due to some aincient fijian medicine techneques :) He has been named in the All Blacks world cup squad.

ManusXavi

Is he good ireland team being named today
Ya he is good. Super Rugby competition top try scorer. Probably won't play much however as Nehe Milner-Skudder will probably be prefered ahead of him at right wing. Julian Savea will be first choice left wing.

ManusXavi

I will not be surprised if the All Blacks do not win the World Cup. I feel they are the best team however I feel they have 2 key Squad weaknesses. The Highlanders won the Super Rugby competition with an excellent forward pack however none of the forwards selected are Highlanders. The Rugby Championship displayed weaknesses in the rucks and during the mauls.
The second squad mistake is the absense of excellent Highlanders goalkicker No.10 Flyhalf (1st five eighth) Lima Sopoaga who has been overlooked because Colin Slade and Beauden Barrett can both also cover other positions. I don't understand why both were picked. The goalkicking of both of them is in my opinion not good enough. Crucial kicks missed will send us home.
http://www.allblacks.com/News/27934/all-blacks-squad-for-rwc-2015-announced

Home of Barca Fans