Royal Emirates Group Purchases Un-Named La Liga Team

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So now that Getafe are ultra rich, does that mean Real Madrid's gonna lose their farm house!?

W

woobie

Yeah -- Madrid dudes, you gonna need to find another feeder team now?

Beast

The Observer
It's a very strange decision tbh , make no mistake i love Getafe the same way i love Castilla .. but if you want to buy a club buy one with huge followers ..Getafe followers are quite small. but i guess being from Madrid is a big plus and Atletico are in deep debt

On the other hand we can now sell our players to Getafe for a decent price instead of helping our Socio' supreme and their president Angel Torres

If team Dubai has some brains they would keep this man he is very very smart , they could be another Hoffenheim with better stability than the Germans
I'll miss the Burger King ads :(

Well it looks like Rayo Vallecano will be playing in La Liga next season.....

Rayo indeed could be the alternative but still Getafe fans remain our fans

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
It's been confirmed that the team is indeed Getafe, by FIFA.

La Liga is starting to get taken over by foreign investors as well. First Malaga then Racing and now Getafe.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Really weird decision that, it's a small club, I don't see how they'll change that. With the Financial fair Play stuff coming in surely they've missed the boat to a large degree anyway? Sticking Team Dubai in there is a joke, typical Arab move with their oil money. Spits on the traditions and history of the club.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Really weird decision that, it's a small club, I don't see how they'll change that. With the Financial fair Play stuff coming in surely they've missed the boat to a large degree anyway? Sticking Team Dubai in there is a joke, typical Arab move with their oil money. Spits on the traditions and history of the club.

I was not aware Getafe had any history nor tradition.

Home of Barca Fans