Ronaldo

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I remember that clearly. If Brazil had a 100% Ronaldo then that match-up in the final could have been one for the ages as Brazil had the best striker in the world and france the best defence in the world.

It could have been a magnificent final as they were quite clearly the best 2 teams in the world at that time.

I still say that if Ronaldo did not have his injuries he could have been better than Pele. He was also very stupid and very badly advised in leaving Barcelona.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
I remember that clearly. If Brazil had a 100% Ronaldo then that match-up in the final could have been one for the ages as Brazil had the best striker in the world and france the best defence in the world.

It could have been a magnificent final as they were quite clearly the best 2 teams in the world at that time.

I still say that if Ronaldo did not have his injuries he could have been better than Pele. He was also very stupid and very badly advised in leaving Barcelona.

well he did pretty good in italy with inter. We would won more if ronaldo stayed. ronaldo would of probably broken more records too. But one thing I fucking hated was when they lost to Juventus 1-0. Either that referee was bought by Juventus (could be) or he was on drugs. Here's the video for the people who don't know what I'm talking about...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
A sad day in football, but we should all feel honoured we got to witness the career of a legend.

F

Flavia

He's speaking right now. Said he has hypothyroidism, that he discovered that while playing for Milan. And he can't take medicines because it'd be doping, and that's why he can't lose weight. He just started crying... I feel sad for him now :(

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A sad day in football, but we should all feel honoured we got to witness the career of a legend.

He was finished for some time now but indeed... We was probably among the best, if not the best, strikers that ever lived.
I'm grateful for his amazing season in Barca.

2ba492.jpg

Home of Barca Fans