Ronaldinho Gaucho

BarcaGirl

Happy Birthday, Ronaldinho!!
You will always have a special place in my heart for introducing me to football and the best club in the world. Thanks for everything!

M

miryam

[video]http://www.timsah.com/Ronaldinho-Gol-Top-10/e0M0QQaF83Z[/video]

ronaldinho;

leged player......;)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'm sure he would have enjoyed his birthday to the max :lol: that first touch was unbelievable, he still has that ability even now, incredible.

Hatem Ben Arfa

I'm sure he would have enjoyed his birthday to the max :lol: that first touch was unbelievable, he still has that ability even now, incredible.

He still has all the skills and tricks and ridiculous control, one of the reasons i would watch AC Milan as much as I could. But he just doesn't have the fitness or self control to sacrifice certain vices(Drink/Partying till the morning/BBQ food Brazil style) in his life. He would still be challenging for World Player of the Year if he had some self control. Which is a huge huge shame for us as fans and for him!

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Truly one of the greatest players ever, Barca shouldnt have let him go.

Barça shouldn't have let his stay at the club become such a mess. He missed over half of all training sessions in his last two seasons :lol:

But, since they did, they were absolutely correct in letting him go. It was time.

alex123

barca needs someone like ronaldinho now .... maybe neymar ... in place of villa ... someone who could at least play on the wings and beat at least 2 defenders ... MAYBE GET RONALDINHO BACK ??? Hmmmm :p

Home of Barca Fans