Ronaldinho Gaucho

Juan03

:worthy: Ronnie!

basically it says that he was in a restaurant with Pato, and they where showing Barca vs Arsenal and he celebrated Messi's goals, specially the fourth, and that even though they are on different teams and cities, they have always shared a good friendship and when Dinho was here he was like a Mentor to Messi

LioMessi

can you translate

it's translater Titi, there may be mistakes.

An old friend and do not forget Ronaldinho Leo Messi, however much the distance now separating them or the shirt. He was delighted as anyone by the success of someone who was more than one partner during the years they shared at FC Barcelona. Brazil staged so Tuesday, when in company with another of the players of AC Milan, Pato, and others, dined at a popular restaurant in the city Lombard which is usually frequented by those who play in local clubs while Messi exhibited at the Camp Nou against Arsenal.

The atmosphere was perhaps not the most supportive of further developments of the meeting by means of television. Mostly because hardly anyone of the 60 people who were in the room paid attention to the crash. But 'Ronnie', between talk and conversation, it was watching what was happening in Barcelona. Fell first, second, third ... with hardly any reaction, but the Brazilian star could not suppress celebrate the fourth goal of Leo Messi and subsequent qualification for the semifinals of the Champions League Barça clapping joyfully as he had seen. It was the tribute and special recognition of someone who was one of the spiritual leaders of Argentina when the club agreed. With Ronnie, Leo felt comfortable and was growing at its edge to take the baton and move towards the legend. Those in the last stage of the Brazilian preferred to highlight other things Barca did anyone a favor. Fortunately, Messi soon found solace after the departure of his friend. He spent a very pleasant period, which did not feel entirely comfortable in the locker room, but the arrival of Gabi Milito to the club found a new support. Now long since been won by all.

Surely not the last Tuesday of mind that will push Ronaldinho Messi, especially when the next opponent in the Champions losazulgrana is Inter Milan. There militates another great friend of the Brazilian that the club also agreed, Thiago Motta, but in this duel of 'brothers' is likely 'Ronnie' Messi will side whenever Thiago defends the opponent's jersey at AC Milan city. Now all we would need to give him encouragement from the stands on 22-M at the Bernabeu, where the Argentinean crack could be sanctified.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Short excerpt from Barca official website
Guardiola reckons the big change at the club came with the arrival of Ronaldinho: “the club changed when he came – we were in a bad state, but he brought enjoyment back”.

Galning

I know DM, Tasteking's videos are the best. I don't want to watch them, but I always do.

---------- Post added 16th April 2010 at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 15th April 2010 at 11:24 PM ----------

Promo for his new video.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Ronnie is getting better and better, but he is still far from his best, the time when he was at Barca.. I am happy for him though, although he plays in Bbilan Merda, i always loved him as a player and as a character. I hope he will be called for the WC, he deserves to be there, at least on the bench...

F

Fisnik

?He was my favorite player and what he did in football was amazing but he was wrong when he went to Milan cuz people doesent remeber him as fantastic player beacuse of bad games that he played for Ac Milan ! He looks ridiculous fat and so slow only thing that he does is some pasese only beacus he cant run thats why he give those assist !

MJ BarcaFan

“I have accomplished many of my dreams as a player but I still have much more to give. I’m enjoying my football at the moment but I know nothing is guaranteed.”

“Dunga told me that he would not call me up if he did not have a place for me in the first team. He told me to focus on my club form and that is exactly what I have been doing. Now I feel ready to give my best for Brazil again.”

- Ronaldinho

Home of Barca Fans