Ronaldinho Gaucho

Juan03

HAhahaahaha, So what would you say about Eto'o all these years? Hes a Striker, his job is to score goals, and at what point did icompare them? i said he outshone him, which he did, Its obvious atm that rooney is one of the 3 best in the world,

Atm 1.Messi 2.Rooney 3.Ronaldo

If your to narrow minded to see that because dinho used to play for us fair enough, Ronnie had a good game, but rooniey won the game for man utd, END OF

see maybe for you goals are all that matter.. for me they don't in terms of who was better in general i'd give it to Dinho and it has nothing to do with the fact that he played for us:lol: i just see football differently i guess I consider performance as important as goals.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
see maybe for you goals are all that matter.. for me they don't in terms of who was better in general i'd give it to Dinho and it has nothing to do with the fact that he played for us:lol: i just see football differently i guess I consider performance as important as goals.

So would you say that Eto'o wasnt as good as others because he relies on goals? no. I think performances to be hugely important, otherwise i wouldnt rate iniesta. I just think that for a striker to score to goals and win your team the match is a great performance.

Rooney offers far more than just goals btw..

Dinho was easily Milans biggest threat tho, Almost looked like our Ronnie..:)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
in terms of skill and flashyness ronnie was amazing last night

but rooney stole the show with effectiveness....

B

beautifulgame

Well, a goal, an assist and setting your strikers up with multiple chances is highly effective in my opinion. Also, Milan's midfield and defense was an absolute joke.

diegomessi

yea i forgot the assist... but still rooney did enough to win the game... if milan had one ronnie would have been man of match imo

i just cant like rooney ever i dont know y

Juan03

So would you say that Eto'o wasnt as good as others because he relies on goals? no. I think performances to be hugely important, otherwise i wouldnt rate iniesta. I just think that for a striker to score to goals and win your team the match is a great performance.

Rooney offers far more than just goals btw..

Dinho was easily Milans biggest threat tho, Almost looked like our Ronnie..:)

im very greatful for all the goals sammy scored for us some of them very important (CL final), then again almost all of them were sitters and any decent striker would've put away, but just take a look at the top 5 players of last season and you'll see Xavi and Iniesta ahead of Eto... with nowhere near half the number of Eto's goals.

i know Rooney offers much more than just goals, his workrate is amazing among other things but i was referring to yesterday's game specifically and in my opinion Rooney didn't "outshine" Ronaldinho far from it..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
im very greatful for all the goals sammy scored for us some of them very important (CL final), then again almost all of them were sitters and any decent striker would've put away, but just take a look at the top 5 players of last season and you'll see Xavi and Iniesta ahead of Eto... with nowhere near half the number of Eto's goals.

i know Rooney offers much more than just goals, his workrate is amazing among other things but i was referring to yesterday's game specifically and in my opinion Rooney didn't "outshine" Ronaldinho far from it..

Well, who got all thhe headlines after the Game? Rooney whether its right or wrong to you, he did it outshine him, Ronnie is perhaps the most skillfull player ever, but that doesnt mean he is the best player in every game he plays well in, and although he was by far and away milans best player they still lost, and that was down to rooney, he may not have been the most effective in general play compared to his usual, But thats the sign of a world class player, Ronnie was better on the ball, but rooney was more effective, therefore giving him the MOM,

But by the looks of thiis game, Ronnie is the main milan hope of getting through..

Juan03

Well, who got all thhe headlines after the Game? Rooney whether its right or wrong to you, he did it outshine him, Ronnie is perhaps the most skillfull player ever, but that doesnt mean he is the best player in every game he plays well in, and although he was by far and away milans best player they still lost, and that was down to rooney, he may not have been the most effective in general play compared to his usual, But thats the sign of a world class player, Ronnie was better on the ball, but rooney was more effective, therefore giving him the MOM,

But by the looks of thiis game, Ronnie is the main milan hope of getting through..

of course rooney was gonna get all the headlines man u won. he scored twice and the english media calls him the next Ronaldo (brazilian) :wave: you said it Ronnie was better on the ball but Rooney was effective (2 chances 2 goals) but that does not mean he outshine Dinho..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
of course rooney was gonna get all the headlines man u won. he scored twice and the english media calls him the next Ronaldo (brazilian) :wave: you said it Ronnie was better on the ball but Rooney was effective (2 chances 2 goals) but that does not mean he outshine Dinho..

You just said it yourself, he got all the headlines, not because the English media are wrongly giving them to him, he has been outstanding all season, and this game was no different, In the second half he got the headlines by winning the game, like any striker would of if they had done the same, and hes scored 25 times, Which makes him the european golden boot leader, and its not as if he's only contributed with these goals,

Im sorry, but i think Rooney is a better player than Dinho, as muc as it pains me to say it, I highly doubt that he will be able to rediscover his barca form, and he isnt in that elite group of players in Europe anymore (Messi, Ronaldo, Zlatan, Rooney, Kaka and Xaviesta)

MJ BarcaFan

It's so laughable but the papers here in England call Wayne Rooney the best player in the world based on the other night's CL game... it clearly shows how deluded the media here could get! However, Ronnie (R80) got a rave reviews from his performance in the said game... ie media from Sao Paolo, Italy, Spain (Marca), Goal.com even here in England such as The Daily Mail... here's the link...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-big-screen-starring-role-awful-B-movies.html

Vamos Ronnie.... see you in South Africa WC !!!!

[FCB]Messi[10

I think we will see R80 at the 2010 WC, but on the bench for Brazil. If he wants to start he has to earn his place and take it away from the other players that have been playing well in that position.

diegomessi

I think we will see R80 at the 2010 WC, but on the bench for Brazil. If he wants to start he has to earn his place and take it away from the other players that have been playing well in that position.

i dont think he has a change in hell with Dunga... but at the moment he is better then kaka imo...

[FCB]Messi[10

i dont think he has a change in hell with Dunga... but at the moment he is better then kaka imo...

He is doing better the Kaka, but you have to remember the likes of Diego from Juventus, Hernanes, Ramires, Elano who are all great players for Brazil and good playmakers. So he will have some competition to have a place in starting 11 for Brazil but if he continues playing well with Milan especially right now in the CL, then he will get more confidence form Dunga to put him in the starting 11.

Home of Barca Fans