Ronaldinho Gaucho

J

Jordzibob

Without a shadow of a doubt he would not, Ronaldinho is gone as a top class player, getting 25 million euros from Milan is the best piece of business we have done in yonks.

"I'ma let you finish, but Jordinho Masimambre is the best manager of all time....of all time!!". The man is practically God :D, he would heal Ronaldinho :lol:

he should go back to Brazil to recover his confidence, if he is playing very well in Brazil he should come back, maybe Milan should loan him out.

jairzinho

playing in campeonato is best option for Gaúcho right now,,if he wants to be in squad of Dunga for 2010 world cup..it is hard for him to return to barcelona form and now playing in italy in current form is a waste...italian defenders are stronger,quicker and he has lost speed..besides the system at milan is not in his favour...coming back to south america will not hurt his career,,it work well for ronaldo and now he is playing for corinthians and is good too..even Fred has returned at Fluminense and then there is Adriano and Nilmar and now they are in seleção again.

Keikoku

Cabbage
:sad: i saw his performance vs bari, i can't believe it's... he even lose the ball that come to him slowly :banghead:
:unsure: he is lose his magical touch :sad:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
ronaldinho ronaldo matias de frederico riquelme corinthians could become a world power

that has implosion written all over it

To expect Ronaldinho and Ronaldo to be good influence on each other is one thing, add one of the biggest cancers to ever play the game in Riquelme to the mix and you are asking for serious, serious trouble.

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
i did not see the game but he set up pato on one of his patented through balls, man all that talent wasted.

Home of Barca Fans