Ronaldinho Gaucho

MJ BarcaFan

What the... ?!

BLUO6L5CAAAH7i7.jpg

Ronnie is having an eye test and he says he is fine :) He posted this pic in his FB account...

On the other news... Ronnie & CR7 exchanged signed jerseys awhile back & I think that's the ultimate sign that CR7 is leaving RM next season which I think is likely now.

Cheers!!!

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Why in the world would exchanging signed jerseys mean CR7 is leaving Real Madrid? :lol: Hope that doesn't mean the signed jersey for Gerd Muller meant that Messi is leaving us after this season :pep:

MJ BarcaFan

Why in the world would exchanging signed jerseys mean CR7 is leaving Real Madrid? :lol: Hope that doesn't mean the signed jersey for Gerd Muller meant that Messi is leaving us after this season :pep:

Well, CR7 sent his jersey to Ronnie who is a Barca legend, this gesture could imply that CR7 is signalling to RM that he wants out. Otherwise, what could be CR7's ulterior motive lol ?

F

Flavia

Well, CR7 sent his jersey to Ronnie who is a Barca legend, this gesture could imply that CR7 is signalling to RM that he wants out. Otherwise, what could be CR7's ulterior motive lol ?

He probably just likes Dinho as a player. I can't see no implications to that.

F

Flavia

Ok you could be right but why only now? His timing is suspect though.

His gesture means nothing to me, really. That's not an indication he wants to leave. He took a picture with Rihanna the other day, but I don't think he'll pursue a career as a singer.

MJ BarcaFan

His gesture means nothing to me, really. That's not an indication he wants to leave. He took a picture with Rihanna the other day, but I don't think he'll pursue a career as a singer.

Lol... but it's not the same thing at all ! I read between the lines too much I guess. It's just that there's no love lost between the two men in the past.

Jadentheman

Yes Copa Lib does use the away goal match rule

Atletico advances barely, but they advance. Ronnie will be playing Messi's boyhoood team. Newell Old Boys

Home of Barca Fans