Ronaldinho Gaucho

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
On holiday in Catalunya, playing on the beach

foto_448729_CAS.jpg

JAMAIN

If Jefferen does not take his chances and we need to bring in an attacker we should bring him back as someone to come off the bench now that we have a spot in the attack.

oh how one can still dream haha

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We tried something very similar back in 96. Same position (LF), also former World player of the year, former Barca legend and also gone to Serie A and very close appearances and goals record to Ronaldinho (151-76 to 145-70). It was Hristo Stoichkov.
Man, was I excited about his comeback. Unfortunately, it didn´t work.

W

woobie

Nowhere near where he was at Barca but a couple of moments of sheer brilliance form Ronaldinho tonight in the CL game v. Auxerre. :)

thezone

Nowhere near where he was at Barca but a couple of moments of sheer brilliance form Ronaldinho tonight in the CL game v. Auxerre. :)

For sure not the same role in the team either. He is playing around, giving the crowd a better show now than when he was in Barca and had to deliver in every game since he was carrying the team in many games.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Ronnie claims Don Silvio is like a father to him. But what if Berlusconi really is Ronaldinho's father?

Silvio-Berlusconi.jpg

ronaldinhobeach.jpg

I see a resemblance..

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Ronaldinho was supposed to show up at the Knicks-Milan exhibition game today but I didn't see him. :( Maldini was there though.

Home of Barca Fans