Ronaldinho Gaucho

MJ BarcaFan

Told you guys Ronnie is staying with Meelan... his brother denied the reports and Galliani confirmed that R80 is stayin.

AC Milan is set to play in the Emirates Cup of Arsenal towards end of this month. In fact, the adverts are out in the paper today featuring Ronnie representing Milan, it says there "I Rosonerri"... so apt lol!

MJ BarcaFan

Of course, R80 will play in the Gamper... I think that's why Rosell negotiated for Milan to be this year's opponent just so Ronnie could be in it. Otherwise, why would FCB chose Meelan in the first place? IMO, that's a mega hit decision by the new Pres. surely as Ronnie was and always will be amongst Barca's legends. Emocionado? Si, sin duda !!!!!

Here's the latest update with Ronnie's so-called transfer saga:

"Nothing has changed for us. We will not talk with other clubs if Milan maintain their line. We have good relations with Milan, and my brother wants to remain there."

-Reportedly from his brother Asis

adil_909

2zef5hw.jpg

we should tell milan that if they give us ronnie plus 10m, we'll give them ibra. imo, that'd be an awesome bit of business by barca, and would kill several birds with one stone.

1.) we'd get rid of ibra who should never have been signed.
2.) we'd get someone who can play wide left so iniesta/villa can play their actual positions from time to time
3.) we'd add some experience to our young team and add a solid bench player into our ranks.
4.) we'd have someone who can take FKs again
5.) we can use the 10m we get and use that to get some more players!

i know it'll never happen, but i think it could be a good bit of business. ronnie would know that he's not a starter, but he's always expressed his love for this city and this club. no doubt, he'd be a useful signing for 2 years. ahhhh would be awsome!

ranjix

Jefecito
I would love to see him back in Barcelona shirt. Since, they have rated Ronnie just 10m, we should get more than 30m+Ronnie for Ibra(that will never happen).

adil_909

No just no. Why would you want another Henry in the club?

hmmm were the 5 reasons i listed in my post not enough? i want ibra to leave so pedro and bojan are given more responsibility. ronaldinho would come back as a squad player not a starter. he wouldn't be an henry, he had a good season at milan and he's expressed his love for this club and city several times before. it could be a good move, and it would give us an exit strategy for this ibra stupidity that we've created.

MJ BarcaFan

No just no. Why would you want another Henry in the club?

So if Adil's proposal comes true what will you do? And why would you equate Henry with Ronnie? Ronnie > Henry in all aspects plus younger by several years.

How about if Ronnie will see out his contract at Milan and comes on a Bosman transfer next season? It's a better deal imo... then we will make him a super sub and a starter depending on Pep's preference of course :)

Now that would be awesome !

JAMAIN

we should tell milan that if they give us ronnie plus 10m, we'll give them ibra. imo, that'd be an awesome bit of business by barca, and would kill several birds with one stone.

1.) we'd get rid of ibra who should never have been signed.
2.) we'd get someone who can play wide left so iniesta/villa can play their actual positions from time to time
3.) we'd add some experience to our young team and add a solid bench player into our ranks.
4.) we'd have someone who can take FKs again
5.) we can use the 10m we get and use that to get some more players!

i know it'll never happen, but i think it could be a good bit of business. ronnie would know that he's not a starter, but he's always expressed his love for this city and this club. no doubt, he'd be a useful signing for 2 years. ahhhh would be awsome!

Man, this post got me all excited!!! haha
deep down I miss you Ronaldinho....

Home of Barca Fans