Ronaldinho Gaucho

Boris

I think you could add to that pile at least 70% of all of today's Barca fans.

Well, younger fans probably.
I was 14 back then, and saw a lot of people wearing R10 kits, so I started watching Barca and as time passed by I felt even luckier to witness such a fantastic player, but also sad not to see him live :blush:
I don't think i'll see one like him for my lifetime. Ronnie has that something (infact he's got everything), just can't ignore his brilliance.

W i ll n e v e r b e f o r g o tt e n

CatalinR10

Well, younger fans probably.
I was 14 back then, and saw a lot of people wearing R10 kits, so I started watching Barca and as time passed by I felt even luckier to witness such a fantastic player, but also sad not to see him live :blush:
I don't think i'll see one like him for my lifetime. Ronnie has that something (infact he's got everything), just can't ignore his brilliance.

W i ll n e v e r b e f o r g o tt e n

+1

it saddens me that I didn't had the opportunity to see him live. Every transfer period in the last years I was hoping that he'll return to Europe so that I could go and see him.

At least I saw Messi tho'

ManusXavi

Hahahahaha!! This is awesome! So many Football Shirts and all are Ronaldinho

1408102659628_wps_2_Ronaldinho_PNG_Shirt_coll.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...lan-PSG-Flamengo-Gremio-Atletico-Mineiro.html

Gilberto

How I discovered Ronnie:

When I was like 7 years old, a new kid moved in from another town. He also liked football and I quickly became friends with him. He would always do tricks, and I would ask: 'Who taught you these tricks?'
Later, when I went to his home, he showed me a video on a website called 'Youtube'.
Needless to say, I was in love with the player, and the beautiful shirt the player was wearing.
That's how I fell in love with Barcelona and R10.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
How I discovered Ronnie:
When I was like 7-8 years old, a PC was brought into my flat. I asked father: "Who gave u dis?" And my father (he was a professor at a university and was making diplomas for money) said:"A student gave me this PC because he hadn't got money and had to pay it with his PC". Later, I discovered that the student was a Barca fan and had many Barca pictures on his PC. But the treasure was the video. One video. When I opened it, my eyes filled with pleasure. I've never seen anything like that in my life before. That video consisted of Ronnie's skills and goals. I fell in love :love: :pep:

Home of Barca Fans