Ronaldinho Gaucho

LaMessiah

Really? That was one of the most hilariously awful "highlight" videos I think I've seen. Who replays two horrible free kicks 3 times each? The first one goes straight to the keeper and they're slowing it down like it's some majestic strike, too funny. Way to fill up 8 minutes of poor passing and doing absolutely nothing, I guess

B

beautifulgame

Really? That was one of the most hilariously awful "highlight" videos I think I've seen. Who replays two horrible free kicks 3 times each? The first one goes straight to the keeper and they're slowing it down like it's some majestic strike, too funny. Way to fill up 8 minutes of poor passing and doing absolutely nothing, I guess

View attachment 3635

Richard.H

It wasn't that bad.

DucdeOrléans

Considering his awful form just 8 months ago it is some improvement (his presence in the Brazil squad is another confirmation).

In no way it can be called "awful".

dalitis8

Banned
No matter how great he once was, I could never forgive the fact that he ended up being a cancerous outgrowth on the team from the age of 27.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
No matter how great he once was, I could never forgive the fact that he ended up being a cancerous outgrowth on the team from the age of 27.
it wasnt only him LOL...eto had his part to play and lets not forget that they were tied for the league lead with madrid that season and lost on classico head to head so that season was not as bad as people think...plus rijkard totally lost the room LOL

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
''

This I'm going to have to agree with you on, I'm glad some people can only remember the good but those last two years left such a bitter taste in my mouth.

it wasnt only him LOL...eto had his part to play and lets not forget that they were tied for the league lead with madrid that season and lost on classico head to head so that season was not as bad as people think...plus rijkard totally lost the room LOL

And as much as I love Deco, he was Ronaldinho's partner in crime. And Rafa's messy divorce made him a trainwreck. :(

Yugi

i3It5.jpg

sexy pic, no homo

Home of Barca Fans