Ronaldinho 05/06 vs messi 08/09

Ronaldinho 05/06 or Messi 08/09

• Ronaldinho 05/06

Votes: 58 47.9%
  • Messi 08/09

Votes: 63 52.1%

• Total voters

Zqa-

Yeah, Ronnie. He just did things that I've never seen before. Played with such desire and happiness.

Labinn

Man on fire!
Hmm well,Messi now is 21 years old,and he is making history at Barca,and Ronaldinho when he won La liga and Champions League was 24 years old.. but i didn't forget what he did for Barca and voted for R10.His season was spectacolar.

ranjix

Jefecito
Ronaldinho 05/06 was the best I`ve seen of Barca throughout my life. He dominated almost every game he played.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
R10 was fancier, but messi was more devastating and more effective.... and muuuuch younger as well..

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi for me. Scoring in the CL plus the fact he scored more than Ronnie that season confirms it for me.

Galning

Ronaldinho is(was) the best the world has ever seen.
Messi is a class on his own too, and i'm sure one day, he'll beat R10.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Galning;59796[B said:
]Ronaldinho is(was) the best the world has ever seen[/B].
Messi is a class on his own too, and i'm sure one day, he'll beat R10.

now your just being a little silly his greatness laster 3-4 seasons... as maradona pele cruff graincha puskas those sort of players (forgive me if i left any out) were the best almost their whole caareers

IraqiCulé

I guess Messi should win by default considering his age and the silverware he's won us, but Ronaldinho was just so damn fun to watch.

veryfatchocobo

Why should Messi win by default when we're comparing the player's seasons and not the age? The silverware is something to argue about, but the age is irrelevant since we're only speaking about their form in a certain season (redundancy is redundant).

I still stand by Ronnie, but we'll see MUCH MORE of Messi next season, assuming he doesn't kill his form in the WC which I DO NOT want to see happen. Everything is possible. Impossible is nothing, after all.

V

Vasko-Messi

anyway Ronaldinho is Ronaldinho...

ronaldinho is still the best player but in Milan dont have with who to play!

He's my favorite player!

alex123

well .. hard question ... but i think ronaldinho ... because like yall said ... messi is a dribbler ... r10 is a magician .. even real madrid fans cheered for ronaldinho in a classico match when he scored in their own net ... waw !!

Home of Barca Fans