Ronald Koeman

behindbrowneyes

Looks like this new system is protecting the weaknesses of our CBs and Busquets in big games. Busquets looks class in this system.

Will be interesting to see how it works against PSG. I don't believe in a comeback, but we can win there.

Birdy

The new system works wonders against teams that are hard to break and transition quickly.
Would be curious to see it against PSG.

But still: the LCB and RCB in this system should be very fast: Minqueza is fine, Lenglet not so much...

Sailor Mars

Love Koeman as the manager so far this season. The team is just so much more enjoyable to watch. Most entertaining team to watch since Lucho's 2nd season.

soul24rage

Alarm is ringing, but after couple of days rest and peacefull mind i knew why koeman was laughing at the end. We're gonna remontada those paris cocky fuckers, and we're gonna give a proper fight for la liga and copa, and win at least one of them at the end.

We're gonna do La remontada against ATM in La Liga, against Sevilla in the Copa and against PSG in the CL :valverde:

Treble of Remontadas is ON dawgs

1 remontada done, 2 more to go :valverde:

Birdy

Once again credit where it's due: Koeman revolutionizes the loser mentality of this team and turning it into a winner one...

Horatio

You're welcome

Note 5:15

DoEsNt GeT aLoNg WiTh PlAyErS

edit: bonus 6:52 lol moment between Dembele and Lenglet.

Last edited:

mssarm

Kowman deserves another season. I’m not sure who could have done a better job. He took the team after trophyless season, with Messi fighting to leave, no sporting director or president, the club always in the eye of hurricane. Managed to turn around the loser mentality, motivate all players and making them perform at their best(I’m just assuming Griezman is shit and never be any better).

Rory

We've always been pretty good at chasing a result. The real test is if we were ahead from a first leg. Still he's done very well turning this around and he deserves lots of credit for that.

Home of Barca Fans