Ronald Koeman

Laplacian

Exactly. Niasse was released by Everton at the start of last season and has no club now, tells you everything you need to know about him.

Lol...

Are we just going to ignore the part about fans of his previous clubs shitting almost EVERY single component of his tenure at Southampton and Everton? Ar you also Dutch? :lol:

Can't wait to see 3 number 10s in the lineup!

JPM85

It's not just about Niasse, but his track record at o-

*reads JP's location"

NEVERMIND. :lol:

Good argument, I?m dutch so can?t make any correct judgements on fellow countryman.

I just want to see movement on the pitch and creating chances again, if he can achieve that with a different plan, win us games and at least put up a fight in CL, all good by me. I would rather loose out all the titles this season if I know we have put up a fight and development in team, then have my weekly nap.

If Koeman does not show this, then he can f*ck off as quickly as Setien was. But at this point we have seen nothing yet.

Vilarrubi

Lol...

Are we just going to ignore the part about fans of his previous clubs shitting almost EVERY single component of his tenure at Southampton and Everton? Ar you also Dutch? :lol:

Can't wait to see 3 number 10s in the lineup!

Read the post I quoted again. He was talking about interviewing players about coaches, which I agreed with. Nothing about the other stuff.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Good argument, I?m dutch so can?t make any correct judgements on fellow countryman.

I just want to see movement on the pitch and creating chances again, if he can achieve that with a different plan, win us games and at least put up a fight in CL, all good by me. I would rather loose out all the titles this season if I know we have put up a fight and development in team, then have my weekly nap.

If Koeman does not show this, then he can f*ck off as quickly as Setien was. But at this point we have seen nothing yet.

I've seen enough of what he's trying to do in preseason and I don't like the direction it's heading so I personally don't hold out much hope based on that and his previous tenures at other clubs. If he actually drops busi and adjusts the line up to be dynamic and balanced then I'd have have no concerns regarding his management ability but like I said as things stand....

malvolio

he also did a terrible job at valencia. left them in 15th. not to mention falling out with the squad there.

we're in for a treat this season :tata:

Laplacian

he also did a terrible job at valencia. left them in 15th. not to mention falling out with the squad there.

Lmao, this club is such a joke.

Has done an awful job at the club level for over a decade but gets the biggest job (one of them) in world football because #Barca connection.

AjaxAmsterdam

Not a big fan of Koeman but the fact you got "fans" already calling him cuntmander after 1 month without giving him much of a chance tells me all I need to know bout Barca fans lol. The man is a freakin Barca legend.

Mayb Barca has been spoiled and as a result you just have a lot of fair weather fans now.

FinBarcelonafan

Not a big fan of Koeman but the fact you got "fans" already calling him cuntmander after 1 month without giving him much of a chance tells me all I need to know bout Barca fans lol. The man is a freakin Barca legend.

Mayb Barca has been spoiled and as a result you just have a lot of fair weather fans now.

Koeman has nothing to do with the current mess of Barcelona. He is in a no-win situation for me. He can't win with this team and all the politics around the team. A MESS!

AjaxAmsterdam

Koeman is just hoping for lightning to strike and the team starts rolling, I think thats why he is interested in Dest who is really strong offensively. He knows only way he can stay with elections etc comin up is if Barca does a 180 and starts playing some great offensive football.

Vilarrubi

Calma. He led them to Copa Del Rey glory and will with us.

15587758872446.jpg

Home of Barca Fans