Ronald Koeman

FCBfan22

Would revert back to pre-RM setup. The one he has been using since fucked us over... Dembele (despite his flaws) playing CF prevents the opponents from playing defensive high line.

serghei

Let's see what brilliant first 11 he has in mind this time. Maybe instead of going 1st we drop to 4th in 4 days.

Windhook

I'm still behind Koeman leading the team next season, but his rotations lately and still playing Lenglet instead of Mingueza are disappointing.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What happens if Ansu gets benched for Memphis? Can you trust Koeman when it comes to his favorite players?

We cannot risk a season to bet on Ansu. It's not guaranteed he will be the same player anymore, and whether he manages to recover before the next season at all. It is what it is. With Depay we would get more depth at least. Ansu and him can play together too.

serghei

It's risky to give in to Koeman's demands regarding players. The man has his "projects" and "conflicts", and common sense is not usually involved in decision-making. Managers should be involved in transfers only when you reach a great deal of trust in the manager. Koeman is far from reaching that with his odd decisions.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We cannot risk a season to bet on Ansu. It's not guaranteed he will be the same player anymore, and whether he manages to recover before the next season at all. It is what it is. With Depay we would get more depth at least. Ansu and him can play together too.

I wouldn't mind Depay on a free transfer, but I'd like it more without Koeman as the manager.

Home of Barca Fans