Ronald Koeman

Barcilliant

If he does some major spring cleaning I'll be happy 😊.

I want these fucking seniors out. Especially Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Alba and Rakitic.

Barcilliant

After Kroos clowned us on a German podcast , it's now Deulofeu's turn

Gerard Deulofeu (ex-Bar?a): "I can tell you about Koeman from my personal experience. He gave me absolutely nothing as a coach. I was not happy. I asked to leave and went to Milan."

Gerard Deulofeu : "The truth is, what's happening with Bar?a gives me no pain. The club hasn't had any patience for youngsters in ages. There are some who go through, some have left, but they have no patience at all. They are very behind."

Gerard Deulofeu : "I don't know what will happen with Messi because I don't know what he's thinking, but I want him to stay. He's made history with the club."

Gerard Deulofeu : "The defeat against Bayern was terrible and unexpected. This is the Champions League. If you're not awake, they will overthrow you."

Gerard Deulofeu : "Koeman was my coach for 6 months. I was never happy during that time."
The club had plenty of patience with Deulofeu. He just wasn't good enough. Acting like a big shot. His level is Watford and Everton. If he was good enough the big epl clubs would have bought.
Fuck that piece of shit Kross.

George_Costanza

If he does some major spring cleaning I'll be happy ��.

I want these fucking seniors out. Especially Suarez, Busquets, Pique, Alba and Rakitic.

They have to go. Koeman biggest failure was with Valencia when the dressing room turned against after he decided to bench three of their senior players.

jairzinho

After Kroos clowned us on a German podcast , it's now Deulofeu's turn

We've become such a meme these days. The last three years has hit our prestige pretty hard.

Being drawn against this club used to be a huge deal back in the day.

Now teams actually look forward to it mostly because we've become a joke in every sense of the word.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
One of the advantages Bayern has is their league is not too challenging so it is a lot easier for them to give their youngsters a lot of minutes during the season to gain confidence and adapt quickly. It’s not only because their scouting is good or they’re smart in buying players, they actually give these new young players time to gain experience quickly.

I really want us to give more playing time to Fati, Trincao, Puig, Pedri, Araujo and any other promising youngsters that arrive this season. Of course we shouldn’t surrender the League without a fight but we can certainly find a balanced approach that uniquely fits us.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

Deulofeu has been injured for ages and just got relegated with Watford. If his career had gone as he expected he wouldn’t commenting at all on Koeman, just sounds bitter.

clemente

Another 1 to 2 years of defensive football, fucking kill me. Hope this guy isn't mentally weak at least and looks down to these amigos

Messi983

My impression of him is that he is a very likable guy. Dutch players adore him and most have a very good relationship with him. But he?s also not afraid to drop a player if he feels necessary. Will yell at players as well.
Overall calm and collected.

I think Alba will be first to have issues with him.
This guy is Dutch. No time for crybabies and whiners.

Koeman should give Alba some Lucho treatment. Honestly in this situation we're in I wouldn't mind to give Firpo another season if we won't get a really good offer for him. We don't have money nor are there any LBs available who could surely take over Alba's spot so would be worth spending big money on. We won't win anything next season so might as well give him another chance before we give up on him. I know people don't like him but if he stays fit and is given regular minutes to build his confidence I think he can surprise. Anything just to not watch Alba's stupid face anymore.

Riordon

There is no way Koeman will play Frenkie-Puig-Pjanic. 433 is not his style. Actually Koeman as a coach is bad news for Puig unfortunately

Home of Barca Fans