Ronald Koeman

KingLeo10

Don't think so. Valverde was sort of successful 1.5 year ago. That can be a lot in football. 2011 Barca was the best ever, and 2012 Barca was already disintegrating.

Valverde would sink like Titanic today. Like he started to before he was sacked.

That line never fails to make me chuckle.

:lol:

Messigician

Did he really start to sink?

He had no Messi and Suarez for most of that campaign and we were still leaders of laliga, and undefeated in champions league after in difficult group with inter which only lost the title by 1 point.

I see it as he weathered the difficult part of the season and some of the best football Messi has ever played came in a close defeat to Atletico in the super cup which led to his sacking.

Furthermore sources report the board very much regret sacking him

snowy

Big L for Ronnie Mac. Froze like Valverde and waited till the 81st min to start his subs :weakbench:

Should've started

Ansu - Messi - Demb
Couti
Puig - Frenkie
Alba - Lenglet/Araujo - Pique/Araujo - Dest
Neto​

2nd half, sub in Pedri + Trincao + Colgate + Firpo + ma boo Griezz hehe

Also a big no-no was that so majority of Messi's and Ansu's runs behind defense were ignored. Instead of rewarding the efforts, the passers opted for the safer easier pass backwards. so feuuuucked up

Lenglet should get the Halloween Pingu costume and slash his arms. Whenever he uses them, it's either a red or a pen :wacko:

Ajax-Pool the other day were so much tighter!

Messigician

Big L for Ronnie Mac. Froze like Valverde and waited till the 81st min to start his subs :weakbench:

Should've started

Ansu - Messi - Demb
Couti
Puig - Frenkie
Alba - Lenglet/Araujo - Pique/Araujo - Dest
Neto​

2nd half, sub in Pedri + Trincao + Colgate + Firpo + ma boo Griezz hehe

Also a big no-no was that so majority of Messi's and Ansu's runs behind defense were ignored. Instead of rewarding the efforts, the passers opted for the safer easier pass backwards. so feuuuucked up

Lenglet should get the Halloween Pingu costume and slash his arms. Whenever he uses them, it's either a red or a pen :wacko:

Ajax-Pool the other day were so much tighter!

Valverde never froze, that much is clear in the filmed documentary he told the team they had great chances vs Liverpool and got unlucky and to go out there and get a goal the treble is waiting.

It's not his fault Rakitic, Ter Clown, Suarez, Alba shit the bed

serghei

Did he really start to sink?

He had no Messi and Suarez for most of that campaign and we were still leaders of laliga, and undefeated in champions league after in difficult group with inter which only lost the title by 1 point.

I see it as he weathered the difficult part of the season and some of the best football Messi has ever played came in a close defeat to Atletico in the super cup which led to his sacking.

He did. Worst half of the season in since forever, dominated at home by past it Madrid. Even Setien made more points than him in the same number of games I think last season.

KingLeo10

In Messi's head he can still do this:

This isn't even his "prime" self, but current Messi is like a 1/5th of the 2005-2009 player. Lmao.

George_Costanza

If he wants to succeed he should drop underperformed players like Messi, Greaseman and Busquets. This is the case for any manager not only Cowman.

Playing time should be based on meritocracy.

Messigician

He did. Worst half of the season in since forever, dominated at home by past it Madrid. Even Setien made more points than him in the same number of games I think last season.

Dominated at home? He drew that clasico and was unlucky not to get the winner.

Again he was without his best players. Most Madrid fans like Morten reckon he beats them away and goes on to win the league and the copa.

Last edited:

Sorin

Just use the damn 4-3-3 in some matches. Fuck sake, do I have to see Busquets stinking up the joint 24/7 just because De Jong needs to play in a double pivot? OK, we don't have that marauding box to box second CM but then we have guys like Pedri/Puig that can obviously play that Iniesta role while Pjanic best years were when he played a bit more advanced, not in line with another player at the base of the midfield. Hell use bot Pedri and Puig at times because both have better pace and stamina than Busi or Pjanic. We also now have some semblance of wingers in Fati/Dembele/Trincao so a 4-3-3 should be doable in some match-ups.

Home of Barca Fans