Rodrigo Hernandez "Rodri"

Temptation

There goes one potential Busi longterm replacement. Not that it was very likely Pep would let him go.
Lol Pep is never gonna give out the actually good players to Barca.

People still don't get that he's using Barca to move on dross like Ferran and Eric G. :lol:

Helping the club, my ass!

jamrock

What a clean strike.

Been class senee his Villarreal days, best DM in the came right now.

To think some said our Dutchman was better than this guy, lolw Who is straight up WC.

I'm so done with this place.

Soon good in this treble run, give the man some praise.

fergus90

He was shite in the first 60 minutes and said so himself but that goal will have him remembered forever.

He's probably been their best player this season though.

jamrock

He was shite in the first 60 minutes and said so himself but that goal will have him remembered forever.

He's probably been their best player this season though.
Pretty good argument to be made he was fr.

Agree re the first 60, but he took that goal like a truly WC player would, lesser players would miss that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Frenkie is not a CDM that is obvious now.

I do wonder though if he would be a consistent World Class player if we didn't continuously have average managers. Jury's out on Xavi too.

Don't think there's a team in Europe that have hired more mid than we have since Lucho.

jamrock

The guy who should have replaced Busquets. The one that got away for Barca.

So true but hindsight and all that.

Instead we went with a guy that can only play in a double pivot to look decent, something I'm sure rodri could do just as well, while the Dutchman fails every time we play him as a single pivot.

But hindsight is 20/20.

Daisymorr

He did not have his best game tonight but got rewarded for an awesome season.
He was a constant 8/10 this season.
Best DM in the World at the moment.

Kul_z

Class finishing. He has that unique skill set busquets had, nowhere to be seen yet got to surface.

wisconsincule

He’s had two wild goals from outside of the box that propelled them to win this champions league…

Take notes Frenkie. Work on that long shot

Home of Barca Fans