Robinho

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
His comments aren't exactly going to help matters around Citeh. However he's right about the best player in the world theory. if you're at one of the best sides in the world who are already in and competing for the CL, you have a higher platform to show your talents. That much is obvious. Agree with what maz and CTID have said, it is very similar to the Espanyol situation. Barca play them as a big local derby, but then the Clasico comes along and it's time to take on their biggest title rival. It's equivalent to when Man U play Liverpool. Citeh fans have stuck with the club through a hell of a lot so it'd be unfair to deny them a chance to enjoy their movement.

Barcilliant

Robinho has mentioned THREE times in a row that he wants to play for Barca. Face it-City are a small club who were bought over by some sheikhs who want to use it as a vehicle to promote their city and country. Sure they want it to be successful and yes they will pour millions more into it but Citeh dont really have an identity. They are known as Man U's bitch-a bastard brother if you will. They have no pedigree in Manchester forget England-lol. I dont like Robinho and you can keep him but he does seem to want to come to Barca where the weather is warmer, the football better and the girls dont have bad teeth and hairy armpits like Manc!

C

CTID

Robinho has mentioned THREE times in a row that he wants to play for Barca. Face it-City are a small club who were bought over by some sheikhs who want to use it as a vehicle to promote their city and country. Sure they want it to be successful and yes they will pour millions more into it but Citeh dont really have an identity. They are known as Man U's bitch-a bastard brother if you will. They have no pedigree in Manchester forget England-lol. I dont like Robinho and you can keep him but he does seem to want to come to Barca where the weather is warmer, the football better and the girls dont have bad teeth and hairy armpits like Manc!

United aren't even from Manchester. They're from a borough called Trafford. Nothing to do with Manchester. They simply hijacked the name. I see a lot of people here who are Barcelona fans because they play great football but these people have no conection to Barcelona as a place. I on the other hand chose to support my Citys own local team from birth. Remember that the next time you get all abusive in your replys. 90% of City fans are Mancunian. only about 10% of United fans can say the same.

As for Robinho. As i've said he has not once said he WANTS to play for Barcelona. He has said he is flattered to be linked with them (ofcourse, who wouldn't be?), and he has said playing at Barca would improve his chances of becoming the the worlds best player more than it would at man City (which again is true but isn't a statement of intent)

As for the weather i can't argue. it's constantley raining over here, Better football? at best spanish football is on par but i'm sure the vast majority of football lovers world wide would say the EPL is the best in the world. It is your right to disagree ofcourse. Thats up to you. As for the Women! Well now you are just making yourself look like a child. I'm sure there are many beautifull girls in Spain. And as for England. Well if you think Kate Beckinsale, Kiera Knightley and Sienna Miller are ugly..... then you must be gay. That's ok, I won't judge you. Each to their own. And as for our own local Manchester ladies. Well take a look see at one of my faves....

http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebrities/Helen-Flanagan/Helen-Flanagan-i136198-small.jpg

POST EDITED BY MAZ: TRY TO ARGUE YOUR CASE WITHOUT INSULTING THE OTHER GUY

C

ChuckaOwns

LOL please don't compare spanish girls to english girls..Please. There is no competition.

And the only reason why most football fans would say the EPL, is becuase look how widely broadcasted it is, any idiot can see spanish football is better, don't be stupid.

C

CTID

LOL please don't compare spanish girls to english girls..Please. There is no competition.

And the only reason why most football fans would say the EPL, is becuase look how widely broadcasted it is, any idiot can see spanish football is better, don't be stupid.

Are you really going to sit there and try and compare one nations women to anothers? Because i gotta tell you....That's pretty dumb :lol:

there are beautifull and ugly men and women in every corner of the globe. I don't know how much traveling you've done in your time but personaly i've been to every continant except the extreme north and south (too cold, even for an Englishman brrrrrr). Believe me, i've been to Spain and it's no different from anywhere else in the world. Some really lovely people and probably some complete arseholes. I was lucky in that i only met the good ones. I've been everywhere from America to Japan and dozens of places in between. And if there's is one thing that i found it's that we're all pretty much the same. No matter where you are in the world. Beautifull or ugly, Fat or Thin, Black or White. We all love our kids, we all need to feel loved and we will all die in the end. So saying one nations women are better looking than anothers is a truely dumb thing to say.

But i'll let it slide if you thought i was trying to compare the two myself. If you read my last post, You'll see that i wasn't i was just simply thinking of a way i could post a link to a picture of a Hottie who lives near me.

As for who's league is the best. Whatever man. It's personal preferance. :)

C

ChuckaOwns

Wow, i've never been so bored reading a post in my life.

You can compare quite easily becuase only a 'dumb' person doesn't realise that certain women in different areas and countries over the world have certain looks (features that will be more likely) for example tanned women live in Spain, mostly brunette ect...Plus lifestyles most women here drink ALOT and that's the majority...

Btw we're really gone off topic.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
fine, i'll get us back on track.

Robinho knows he's odd man out in City. He knows he'd have a grand 'ol time playing for us. He finally realizes what it's like to not have European football, and play on a team where European football is not guaranteed. It vexes him. He secretly wishes that Chelsea had signed him. But in his deepest, darkest, least samba-filled thoughts, he wishes he could truly gain revenge on those bastards from Madrid who kicked him out to footballing-exile ... and what better way to complete his revenge against said bastards than by signing for their arch-rivals and causing havoc in Madrid during the 2nd Clasico, and then winning the CL in Madrid too.

he has wet dreams about it. Like Sauron trying to find his lost ring, all of Robinho's thoughts are driven towards that single moment in May when he hoists the CL trophy w/ FCB in Madrid's own stadium.

stay away. *holds up cross sign* somebody shoot Txiki before he goes through with this.

Co0ter

Robinho or Silva would be perfect but not Mata. If Robinho stopped making troubles off the pitch then I think having him would be better than Silva

I'm Brasilian and I like Robinho but he isn't aggressive enough as a winger for me. He likes to do quick moves to impress and get crosses/clever passes in. Thats great and all but IMO we got enough of that, especially with Ibra not only as a scorer but great playmaker as well.

We need someone who is going to get the ball quickly from a clever midfield pass and take off. Someone who isn't afraid to take on defenders 1 vs 1. Henry does it sometimes but he's getting to old to compete with young/quick defenders; he's already adjusted his game to mainly get off crosses from his runs.

IMO Silva or Pato. I love Silva and I think he's a great player; a pretty complete footballer at what he does. He can play winger and midfield. My definate second choice by far. However the BEST choice for me is Pato. Insane speed and skill with both feet. Isn't afraid to take on defenders and is DEADLY infront of the net. He does what he does playing for a very, VERY subpar AC Milan side. I can't imagine how fantastic he'd be playing with not only our midfield; but Ibra and Messi as well. The best part about it is that he's a proven player and only 20 years old.....quite worth the investment.

Messi and Pato wreaking havoc on the wings. I'll be dreaming tonight.

C

CTID

One thing that i meant to ask but forgot. After spending 46 million euros on Ibra in the summer. How much transfer money is there left at Barca? Just curious.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
Not much i think. And even if we have, i don't think it wise to spend it all only just for this season.

Moe