Robinho

C

CTID

I'm happy to drive a Toyota, too.

Which doesn't mean, that I wouldn't be happy to drive a Mercedes, if I have the chance.

You are missing the point. But i supose i will explain myself, Again. Both the player and the club say he wants to stay. Plus Barca couldn't afford him even if he wanted to go. you would have to offer us one of your prize assets to get him. Not Abidal, Puyol or Henry. And not Toure. Abidal isn't what we need, Puyol is a legend but i think he's a bit passed it now, same as Henry who would never move to another EPL team other than Arsenal anyway and Toure (although he is world class) is another DM when we already have 3 of them.

The thing is other than Henry, All the players linked in a swap deal are defensive players. Why would we swap our star attacker for yet another defensive player?

Another thing that every other fan in England and now it seems here at Barca also dosent understand is how exciting things are at Man City. Barcelona are the greatest team in the world in my opinion. But they are already giants of the game. Man City however is a fresh project which has everything it needs to become a new Giant of the game. A lot of players (especially Robinho) love the idea of becoming a legend at this club. So he and the likes of Adebayor, Kompany, Tevez etc can all say "We were there at the start". This is something unique that only Manchester City can offer.

Rather than Robinho leaving. I'm sure you will see many more world class players joining us. This isn't going to hurt Barcelona though is it. You'll always be fantastic.

As for for the idea of a loan deal LMFAO...It's the funniest thing i've ever heard in football. It's like us saying we will loan Messi from you for 6 months to decide weather we want to but him. It's just stupid. Robinho may not be at Messi's level right now (nobody is) but when he's fit, He is that important to us. He's a talisman at City. A symbol of what we will become.

Why would he want to stay driving a toyota when he can drive a Mercedes? Well that Toyota might just turn into the greatest car on the road. And untill he finds that out. He'll be payed a shit load while he's driving it :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Surprised to read some of these comment son Pedrito...I offer up that many will be eating crow when they realize how impressive Pedro has become.

As for Robinho, I wasn't for it initially...The player's egotistical persona and diving had really turned me off...But seeing how thin the left side can be (Not where I like Pedrito, btw), I am warming to it now.

And for the ManYoo C fans, it won't be long before we find out what is what...I believe it's gonna happen

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
where else would pedrito fit if not on the left for us??? he cant take messi's position from him

C

CTID

Surprised to read some of these comment son Pedrito...I offer up that many will be eating crow when they realize how impressive Pedro has become.

As for Robinho, I wasn't for it initially...The player's egotistical persona and diving had really turned me off...But seeing how thin the left side can be (Not where I like Pedrito, btw), I am warming to it now.

And for the ManYoo C fans, it won't be long before we find out what is what...I believe it's gonna happen

Very well. We will take Andres iniesta then thank you very much. The only way you will get a player who is very happy where he is from a club who would rather sell every player they have other than him is by offering us someone like Iniesta or Messi.

Are you up for that. Because you certainley can't afford to buy him outright.

Bullshit stories to sell papers to idiots who will believe anything. we bought Robbie for 32 million pounds sterling. God knows how much that is in your funny money but way more than you can afford right now.

Pep Guardiola said that he enquired with Man City in the summer about the chance of buying Robbie then. We rather politely told him to fuck off. What do you really think has changed since then. The leaves have started to fall and it's a bit colder....Thats all

It's not gunna happen. Get over it.

haha :lol: great post

By the way Moe7. That picture you use as your Sig looks like gods enormous ring piece about to take a shit on the Nou Camp. I'd change that if i were you. I mean you really can't see that? Am i the first person to notice this? :blush:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Bullshit stories to sell papers to idiots who will believe anything. we bought Robbie for 32 million pounds sterling. God knows how much that is in your funny money but way more than you can afford right now.

At 1.10€ to the pound it's about 35m€ which would be a monumental waste of money. I don't rate Robinho, never have, if you want to keep him fantastic because there are far better and far more committed players I'd rather have at Barça

Steve Lawler

CTID lol, funny how money can change fans' attitude about a club so quickly..so annoying.
especially about the part "you can't afford him", your right we probably cant, but at least we have class and history..something your team will always lack no matter how much oil money you pump in.. and i doubt many, if any, of the cules on this board want him to join our teamto begin with, but the truth is robinho doesnt seem to be happy at CT one bit. its so blatantly obvious..

Last edited:
B

blueduck

Get off your high horse Lawless.

Just because you chose to support a club winning all the time doesn't mean you have a right to look down your nose at us.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Get off your high horse Lawless.

Just because you chose to support a club winning all the time doesn't mean you have a right to look down your nose at us.

He has every right to hold an opinion about other clubs, you really need to get this particular chip off your shoulder.

B

blueduck

but at least we have class and history..something your team will always lack no matter how much oil money you pump in.. and i doubt many, if any, of the cules on this board want him to join our teamto begin with, but the truth is robinho doesnt seem to be happy at CT one bit. its so blatantly obvious..

The guy is just chatting sooo much shit, "I chose to support a team with class and history and you chose to support your local team. HAHA We're better than you:hooray::hooray::hooray:. Shitty will never win anything!!!!1" etc etc is basically what he's saying.

He says it's "blatantly obvious" that Robinho is unhappy here, which is just absolute bullshit. I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of those reprobates that comment on goal.com.

Home of Barca Fans