Robert Fernandez

khaled_a_d

Get to work now!

I like Roberto, but tbh I am worried about that challenge.
He is a guy who would go scouting in Portugal and France and try to lure cheaper talent, Zubi was a failure in that but during his tenure we got Mascherano from Liverpool,Sanchez who was one of Calcio biggest stars, Neymar (though he isn't really one who made the deal) and Suarez.
This is the time to go fantasy mode rather than Jombi mode.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is a guy who would go scouting in Portugal and France and try to lure cheaper talent, Zubi was a failure in that but during his tenure we got Mascherano from Liverpool,Sanchez who was one of Calcio biggest stars, Neymar (though he isn't really one who made the deal) and Suarez.

Coutinho, Seri, Eriksen, Dembele, Mbappe, Hazard, Dybala, Griezmann.

Such players we should go after.

If LFC are not going to sell Coutinho at any cost, then I'd like them to go for Seri and Mbappe + Dembele right now. Seri is not a high profile transfer either, so he won't stand in the way for better players or someone like Alenya if the time comes.

This is Football Manager Real Life Edition :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

The board will intervene if he tries to put his scout cap on. Their heads are on the line now.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Robert's most important job right now is to sell players, because the targets should be obvious to everyone.

khaled_a_d

Hmmm, can't blame him if we are a bit late.
When did Neymar saga started? too weeks ago? this saga fucked the whole transfer plane for us, negotiations take time unless we are just gonna met every starting price any club said. In such case we will be paying most of our money in one player.

Home of Barca Fans