Robert Fernandez

xXKonan

That Paulinho rumor came from G-O-A-L and there's a good reason that site is banned on here.

they're about as reliable as a your average forum/twitter user who claim to be an ITK(In the know).

weloveyuner

If he doesn't end up delivering on his promise of "big" name signings, I hope the people of Barcelona tar and feather him. He can't afford to fuck up this transfer window.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucas Lima and Paulinho.

If these are his big, important signings, he should be sacked right away.

xXKonan

Lucas Lima and Paulinho.

If these are his big, important signings, he should be sacked right away.
If those two are his main ideas for backup options to Verratti, then he should just hand his resignation letter. That simply isn't good enough for a club like ours.

I had a hard time believing the Paulinho rumors because of it's original source (G-O-A-L) but once I seen Globo talk about it and Paulinho confirming as well I got angry. What is this crap? why are we targeting Paulinho of all players especially considering his age and Profile.

I could understand somewhat with Lima, as he would be free and he wouldn't be a starter at all but Paulinho? Yikes. It's not just the quality part, he's basically another Rakitic,Roberto,Gomes etc in terms of profile. We don't need a Midfielder like him as we already have the same damn style of players at the club.

Yeah I'm getting worked up about it but damn man it's just frustrating. It's like these guys keep intentionally trying to jam a square block into a round hole. :lol:

GetIn

So players playing in Brazil and China in their late twenties are supposed to be targets for us? I'm sorry, but there is a reason those players aren't in Europe.

serghei

Papers have come up with so many names you don't even know which is which. Until we make something official, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt one last time. Last summer wasn't as horrible in terms of transfers as it's made out to be. Hopefully, those transfers will step up more this season, under a new manager (and a better one tbh).

Last edited:

xXKonan

Honestly these early rumors in regards to Midfielders remind me of the time we were linked with Iborra,Parejo etc back in the summer of 2015/16? I believe. I just hope that's what all it is.

Barcilliant

Robert is a complete idiot. He's made one good signing in Umtiti. That's it.

Paulinho, Lucas Lima... fucking joke. He has no clue. This fucking board are shit.

El Flaco

That Paulinho rumor came from G-O-A-L and there's a good reason that site is banned on here.

they're about as reliable as a your average forum/twitter user who claim to be an ITK(In the know).

Do you remember the author behind these Paulinho rumours from G-O-A-L?

Some journos are reliable despite working for newspapers/sites with not much credibility.

Like Melissa Reddy who's reliable for Liverpool news (was actually the first to report Salah joining Liverpool), even though she works for G-O-A-L.

xXKonan

Do you remember the author behind these Paulinho rumours from G-O-A-L?

Some journos are reliable despite working for newspapers/sites with not much credibility.

Like Melissa Reddy who's reliable for Liverpool news (was actually the first to report Salah joining Liverpool), even though she works for G-O-A-L.
Since I can't quote the article here it was written by Bruno Andrade.

Never heard of him.

Home of Barca Fans