Riyad Mahrez

Zincubus

Banned
For what it's worth Graham Hunter just said that we monitored Mahrez but he has NEVER been a serious target for Barca !!

Butaan4barca

He plays RW, RM so he isn't an alternative to Coutinho. I think he will perform well giving that he had an average season due to lack of motivation. His performance in UCL was superb though.

he can be an alternate to coutinho in a way, that if coutinho doesn't come. dembele would be starting at LW and him at RW.

Messi983

If we need a winger after dembele than we need a midfielder 100 times more.

If we'll play 4-2-3-1 (which we should if we don't get a creative midfielder) then I disagree.

Busquets (Rakitić) - Roberto (Paulinho)
Mahrez (Denis) - Messi (Iniesta) - Dembele (Deulofeu)
Suarez (Paco)

could work well.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Too bad we cannot hijack PSG's move for Mbappe lol. He would be perfect for the LW and Suarez' replacement at CF.

Perhaps Monaco would sell him for less to us.

Neymessi

If we'll play 4-2-3-1 (which we should if we don't get a creative midfielder) then I disagree.

Busquets (Rakitić) - Roberto (Paulinho)
Mahrez (Denis) - Messi (Iniesta) - Dembele (Deulofeu)
Suarez (Paco)

could work well.

We have playing 4-3-3 for ages. I don't think it will be changed even though I would change it after failing to get a midfielder.

Messi983

We have playing 4-3-3 for ages. I don't think it will be changed even though I would change it after failing to get a midfielder.

Valverde already tried 3 or 4 different formations in 4 official games until now so I don't think he'll have problems to change formation to 4-2-3-1 or something else if he'll think that will give us better options to win. At least in some games.

With Messi playing centrally most of the times we don't even play 4-3-3 anymore. On the paper yes, but not on the field.

Givenchy

Mahrez in France apparently (heard it on skysports' deadline day), maybe heading to Monaco replacing Lemar?

Tomchin

What happened with him eventually? I read the Algerian NT released him to take a medical, but at which club?

Home of Barca Fans