Riechedly Bazoer

hamedsr

The 19-year-old is seen as one of Netherlands biggest talents and rejected the chance to join Napoli in January, hoping his next step is to the world and European champions.
Ajax midfielder Riechedly Bazoer has revealed that he wants to make a move to Barcelona within the next three years.

Xavinho

I hope I can leave in two or three years to my join dream club Barcelona. That tiki-taka style of football suits me. At the moment, I am not scoring enough goals, but I'm working on that. I must become even more important for the team.

My ultimate dream is to pull my car up at Barcelona in five years and win trophies. Hopefully everone knows me by then.

Interesting

xXKonan

[tw]694591199106240512[/tw]

Turned down Naopli and I read he also turned down City not to long ago.

Trickykid

Just scored one hell of a goal from outside the box against Feyenoord.
I'm sure we'll see a GIF soon, eh [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] :)

El Flaco

Just scored one hell of a goal from outside the box against Feyenoord.
I'm sure we'll see a GIF soon, eh [MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] :)

Bazoer's goal vs. Feyenoord

[gfy]PlumpBarrenGalapagossealion[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]RashRapidGharial[/gfy]

[gfy]ReadyMetallicAyeaye[/gfy]

MessiDinho10

That goal is reminiscent of Iniesta's legendary goal against Chelsea in 2009. Bad clearances on the left followed by a one time hit with the outside of the right boot, with the ball curving to the right post.

J

Jamie Cal

I don't know how good he is, but we surely don't have the room or the need for him.

Ritchie

Barca miss out again. Hope it's not another Dybala where we're interested when he's worth 3 times that in a year or two.

hulinat

miss out on what lol? guy isnt even good enough for ajax and its not like we dont have young talented midfielders of our own

Home of Barca Fans