Referees

V

Valon

The so called 'red card' for Pique, he wasn't the last man Busquets was.

Xavi_78

So if Di Maria goes down just because somebody breathes in his direction he gets Freekicks and penaltys like gifts, but you can kick or push Messi in the box and there is nothing. And red card is only given if the defender is the last man, which here was clearly not the case. Maybe some Madridistas here should consider to pay a visit to a optician.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The so called 'red card' for Pique, he wasn't the last man Busquets was.

Shame there couldn't have been two yellows...One for Pique and one for Toquero for that shameful dive

Disgusting...It's the point I have made before about the 'need' for milking calls so that refs actually get it right...Whether it's Busquets' peekaboo or Dani trying to win the fk, refs seem to wait until a red card worthy offense occurs before anything is even whistled...That halftime stat that showed 3 bookings for Barca but 2 for Bilbao sums up what happens when refs give the 'advantage' to the opposing side...You'd have to pull a Di Maria or Clownaldo acting job in order to actually get a call

I mean, does it require theatre to get it right these days?...Just because a weeble like Leo wobbles but rarely falls down, he doesn't earn pks?...Refs are merely encouraging the world's greatest player to roll about in order to win them and then no one really wins

Pathetic display, once again

Beast

The Observer
So if Di Maria goes down just because somebody breathes in his direction he gets Freekicks and penaltys like gifts, but you can kick or push Messi in the box and there is nothing. And red card is only given if the defender is the last man, which here was clearly not the case. Maybe some Madridistas here should consider to pay a visit to a optician.

We will when you prove you can see beyond the 30 cm , Mr. the penalty wasn't a penalty
what next , Alves was onside too ?

Xavi_78

Dani was as much offside as Leo was onside for his disallowed goal on Wednesday. If people say that you can see that right, then the same goes for this situation here. And I was talking about this stonewall penalty for Messi which was not given.

gingerless

Shame there couldn't have been two yellows...One for Pique and one for Toquero for that shameful dive

Disgusting...It's the point I have made before about the 'need' for milking calls so that refs actually get it right...Whether it's Busquets' peekaboo or Dani trying to win the fk, refs seem to wait until a red card worthy offense occurs before anything is even whistled...That halftime stat that showed 3 bookings for Barca but 2 for Bilbao sums up what happens when refs give the 'advantage' to the opposing side...You'd have to pull a Di Maria or Clownaldo acting job in order to actually get a call

I mean, does it require theatre to get it right these days?...Just because a weeble like Leo wobbles but rarely falls down, he doesn't earn pks?...Refs are merely encouraging the world's greatest player to roll about in order to win them and then no one really wins

Pathetic display, once again

well said, well said

the bit where messi does that brilliant one-two then he just gets pushed by the defender, losing all his momentum... these are the type of things i hate about football. if messi had milked that he probably would have gotten something, you're right these refs are encouraging diving and acting in football

X

xaviniesta

whats the point to argue with beast and raed and other madristas. everything that you think is vice versa that madristas think. simple.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
The referees in la Liga are a joke, we should get the German referees.

What makes it worse is that even the English media have picked up on it, Talksport have Messi's run on their website and are asking how was that not a penalty.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
2 clear penalties on Messi against Bilbao, there is not even point of discussion there, it was clear

:lol:

Give me one moment on the link below which shown that there was any 100% contact between Messi's and Martinez's or anyone else's legs:

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
whats the point to argue with beast and raed and other madristas. everything that you think is vice versa that madristas think. simple.

Watch how quiet Raed, Gio et al are when attempting to defend/spin the theatre from the likes of Di Maria or CR...Hypocritical much?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
:lol:

Give me one moment on the link below which shown that there was any 100% contact between Messi's and Martinez's or anyone else's legs:

If you don't see the contact, you're blind. It was at his knee too. Stonewall penalty. Di Maria goes down when there's a breeze and a penalty is given.

Home of Barca Fans