Real Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
10 mins is a minimum considering all the VAR checks
Good call there

Handball shouldnt have stood
Shite ref, even that call where saw handball on Almeria player for goal #1 he had given it and had to convince self it was correct so fuck knows the protocol
Hope dont get him again

El Gato

Villarato!
Dude was trash
He was only just promoted from Segunda this season
Proper stage fright on Bernabeu got him

Barca vs Unionistas is his level

Haraldinho

He was well paid. From Segunda is not good argument. This was a defeat but he helped to avoid that. Club de mierda who just won luckily. Never reach Pep team not even City 2023.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

10 mins is a minimum considering all the VAR checks
Good call there

Handball shouldnt have stood
Shite ref, even that call where saw handball on Almeria player for goal #1 he had given it and had to convince self it was correct so fuck knows the protocol
Hope dont get him again
If I, as a grown man, had to embarrass myself with absolute absurdities like what you have written, in order to defend the club I support, I would seriously question whether it's a club I wanted to be supporting.

Genuinely, it's not worth the trade off for the superiority complex of going around the internet looking down on everyone with your 14 Champions League and what not.

El Gato

Villarato!
Some proper clowns coming out the woodwork after 1 mistake gone in favour, calm down lads, madridistas have had 15+ years of this with your president lobbying around

Bit of perspective please

Some proper clowns coming out the woodwork after 1 mistake gone in favour, calm down lads, madridistas have had 15+ years of this with your president lobbying around

Bit of perspective please

Football from another world was happening under Pep, that was hurting Real and their egos. Go be defensive and proud about your imperial choking everything else club. CR7 still holds the record for most penaltys in La Liga, Pre Var of course. In the end Real is a Megacorp who has to invent cheat stories about their archnemesis and every official in spanish football has to do or die.

Home of Barca Fans