Real Madrid

hardyboy

Zidane is a real threat because Perez listens to him. They didn't do any major signing and only brought their academy kid Morata despite knowing they face a transfer ban next summer. This only means that they will give chance to the youth. They are planning things wisely for the future.

Pablo Escobar

They had the largest academy in Spain and mostly produced trash for weaker la Liga teams, if you really want to "promote" youth, you have to give them boys a really good chance, they have enough players to not need them.
Cases like Carvajal and Morata will be rare and they mostly wanted Morata to make profit out of a deal with Arsenal or Chelsea, but with no big strikers on the market and one like Higuain costing 90m, they said wtf, better safe than sorry.

CuleLife4Life

I think Perez is realising signing every big name just doesn't work. He has a talented squad they just need to work with what they have instead of bringing in a big signing every summer when it's signed it doesn't work.

I think they wanted Pogba. Both he and Zidane but Raiola's fee was too much and they stood firm. But if he were about 80m, they would have pulled the trigger.

Barcadub

Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Kroos, Pepe all missing for the UEFA Super Cup game v Sevilla.

Hopefully Sevilla will take advantage.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Real Madrid squad for European Super Göt final:

Goalkeepers: Casilla, Yáñez and Luca.
Defenders: Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Danilo and Marcelo.
Midfielders: James, Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric, Isco, Asensio and M. Llorente.
Forwards: Benzema, Lucas Vázquez, Morata and Mariano.

Official source.

Morten

Real Madrid squad for European Super Göt final:

Goalkeepers: Casilla, Yáñez and Luca.
Defenders: Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Danilo and Marcelo.
Midfielders: James, Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric, Isco, Asensio and M. Llorente.
Forwards: Benzema, Lucas Vázquez, Morata and Mariano.

Official source.
Ready for the super cup in my hometown, the sun is shining as well, not too often it does.

Home of Barca Fans