Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Florentino Pérez:

"If I'd have brought Falcao to Madrid, I might as well have made Jorge Mendes club president!"

Cule4life

The Culest
Florentino Pérez:

"If I'd have brought Falcao to Madrid, I might as well have made Jorge Mendes club president!"

Mendes is not a person you wanna be on the bad side of permanently. Its just a petty feud which would be "resolved" when the next set of galactico toys come

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mendes is not a person you wanna be on the bad side of permanently. Its just a petty feud which would be "resolved" when the next set of galactico toys come

Apparently Florentino is furious since he means that Mendes have used the media to blame Florentino for the reason Falcao didn't come to Real Madrid, because of his inability to bring him.

And you're right, especially for Real Madrid considering he have several clients in the team.

Cule4life

The Culest
Apparently Florentino is furious since he means that Mendes have used the media to blame Florentino for the reason Falcao didn't come to Real Madrid, because of his inability to bring him.

And you're right, especially for Real Madrid considering he have several clients in the team.

If Madrid really wanted Falcao they would have got him. Money is no problem for them. There's something more at play here. Maybe Ancelotti finally got it through the thick skull of Perez that Falcao with Bale and Ronaldo would be a disaster. And Perez is just using this as a smokescreen to get one up over Mendes over a past feud

CuleLife4Life

Varane played at DM with Lens and he was actually good. I was hoping they rot him on the bench with Isco and he'd leave this upcoming summer tho.

Falcao stories all point to Falcao wanting to get paid an insane amount of money that his "dream" RM refused to pay.

Galning

If Madrid really wanted Falcao they would have got him. Money is no problem for them. There's something more at play here. Maybe Ancelotti finally got it through the thick skull of Perez that Falcao with Bale and Ronaldo would be a disaster. And Perez is just using this as a smokescreen to get one up over Mendes over a past feud

Money is an issue for any club, no matter what Madridistas try to tell you. They can't spend shitloads on James AND Falcao in the same transfer window.

Varane played at DM with Lens and he was actually good. I was hoping they rot him on the bench with Isco and he'd leave this upcoming summer tho.

Falcao stories all point to Falcao wanting to get paid an insane amount of money that his "dream" RM refused to pay.

There's a difference between playing DM in Ligue 2 and La Liga.

To be honest currently i like Perez more than Bartomeu.... :2guns:

Well of course you like the guy who's trying to ruin RM more than Bartomeu :pep:

Last edited:

oggydude

If you let Madrid keep possession and attack them hard on the counter with no defensive midfielder Real could lose a lot of points this season. Bar long shots for Ronaldo, James and Bale as well as a Ramos set piece they don't look that adventurous without Di Maria to open defences up.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bierhoff accused Real Madrid of covering up Khedira's injury without informing the DFB and potentially sending him to the German NT in order to be compensated by the DFB.

The circus never stops.

CuleLife4Life

Bierhoff accused Real Madrid of covering up Khedira's injury without informing the DFB and potentially sending him to the German NT in order to be compensated by the DFB.

The circus never stops.

I think its the DFB lying about this. Right now Khedira is absolutely vital to RM since Alonso left and Illara is untrusted. He also gave a big fuck you to Florentino and the board by refusing to renew or find a new team so he could walk for free next year. Why would RM send him injured or help him cover anything up?

F

Flavia

I think its the DFB lying about this. Right now Khedira is absolutely vital to RM since Alonso left and Illara is untrusted. He also gave a big fuck you to Florentino and the board by refusing to renew or find a new team so he could walk for free next year. Why would RM send him injured or help him cover anything up?
To get money from fifa? Iirc clubs get a compensation if a player gets seriously injured with their nts.

Cule4life

The Culest
Money is an issue for any club, no matter what Madridistas try to tell you. They can't spend shitloads on James AND Falcao in the same transfer window.

But their net spend is very low after Di Maria's transfer. They could have afforded him but they may have refused to pay his wages. Either way i dont see how Mendes is at fault for Falcao not arriving in Madrid. He cant do anything if Falcao is refusing to take a paycut

The circus never stops.

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a circus

Last edited:

shogunruax

But their net spend is very low after Di Maria's transfer. They could have afforded him but they may have refused to pay his wages. Either way i dont see how Mendes is at fault for Falcao not arriving in Madrid. He cant do anything if Falcao is refusing to take a paycut

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a circus

It wasn't Falcao who stopped it he's on 190k a week at United, it was Perez he doesn't like Mendes and he got Ronaldo involved with it

www.cope.es/detalle/Florentino-Pere...o-que-poner-de-presidente-a-Jorge-Mendes.html

CuleLife4Life

Home of Barca Fans