Real Madrid

neo_wolf

wtf lol!

I saw the scoreline on espn was 2-0 after the first 10 minutes, then now i comeback from watching a movie on netflix and RS won 4-2? Lol!
Does anyone have a link to the full game? i really want to watch that meltdown!

FC B

Didn't watch the game. I thought the shitty team wood win it quite comfy.
Thus similar to others here I chose to go out havin a drink and a short walk.

Now that I've seen the 4-2 result I'm amazed and happy!
I'll watch the game in a few hours but couldn't help myself seing the goals immediately :neymar:

NotInHere

Even though I'm Mexican and I want to see Chicharito doing good, how in the world is he going to help RM? His not a player for RM at all.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
BwZWGE6IIAAnDTI.jpg:large

CatalinR10

just came home .

casually went to xscores to check on some scores. Had no ideea Real had played today and saw the 4-2 score.

First I was like

my_reaction_after_last_zlatan_ibrahimovic_goal-12004.gif

But then I was like

W447

While RM fans were like

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15246-1338649795-3.gif

CuleLife4Life

Florentino Perez's weird infatuation with Karim Benzema and his love of shirt sales are single handedly ruining RM.

Thanks Perez! Love Cules.

Neeraj

Haha what a game! After Madrid scored 2, I wanted to switch it off, but the only reason i continued watching late into the night, was because I wanted to see what this new Madrid is like, how their new signings are playing, what the new tactics are, etc. And boy am I glad i did!

For 20 minutes, Madrid dominated, and then for some reason, they just switched off. Here is the best part - sometimes you have these kind of results where the opposition team has counter attacked you to death and the scoreline seems a bit harsh. But after the first 20 minutes, Sociedad were by far the superior team. In the second half, they played absolutely wonderful football, slick passing, determination to win every 50-50 and they were running the show. You could see a goal was coming. After that they just ripped open into Madrid...

Before Madrid made any of the signings, there were strong indications that Di Maria was going to leave. I remember telling a friend - Unless Madrid get Suarez, there is not a single player in world football at the moment they could buy, that would not weaken the time when he leaves..People were enamoured by Kroos and James, but they were always going to be weaker this season. It's still early days, anything can happen, they could just go on to make CL history this season. But I have a strong suspicion that won't be the case, and they are going to get mauled...a lot this year. :xavi:

MagIX

we often have more problems with mid table ll-teams than good teams in cl.

Yes, because RM does not have its own game concept, but are just 11 players put together. When you have to create, you start having problem.
You have less problem against good team because you can play (cowardly) defensively and counterattack: this is your brand, the brand of the most expansive team ever, a game concept that, quite rightly, take weak team and sometime mid table team vs big team !

Home of Barca Fans