Real Madrid

raskolnikov

Classic comment here.
So typical, anything that goes Madrid's way MUST be the wrong call. Whatever.
Chiellini was atrocious with his defending today and deserved the red. That kind of defending is just plain ugly.

In any case, I'm not happy with this performance. Sooo much to fix and we're out of time. I'm afraid this Clasico will be very one-sided.
Penalty was a right call but the red was a shameless dive, only a fanboy(girl) would deny that.

B

beautifulgame

Coco is right, Chiellini was really shit and asking to get sent off.

that particular foul should have probably been a yellow but anytime you raise your elbow during a play to another players face or neck you can get a red card at the ref's discretion.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It may seem red card is undeserved but there is rule that says when you defend by touching the players face with your hands you will get a straight red. If he touches his chest then he will get a yellow, why use hands? he might have stopped him without hands also. This generally happens in every match but we don't see red cards in every match, it is kind of debatable.

Anyway bad defending from Chiellini in both cases, but ronaldo over reacted as always and they say that only neymar does play acting. However we can also take this from different perspective like ronaldo intentionally moving alongside chiellini and letting his arm near his face and then start over reacting. That will be just disgraceful, and very bad for a player like ronaldo.

Last edited:

big_man

I'm pretty sure I hate madrid more than 99% on here. But there were (are?) a lot of twats (Vidal, Chiellini,Tevez says hello) in the Juve team and there was nothing dodgy about the penalty.
The pathetic clutching of the face by CR is not surprising because..well...its CR plus Neymar is guilty of things like that too(which I desperately hopes he cuts off with time).
They probably just about deserved the win all things considered.

coura

Banned
Classic comment here.
So typical, anything that goes Madrid's way MUST be the wrong call. Whatever.
Chiellini was atrocious with his defending today and deserved the red. That kind of defending is just plain ugly.

In any case, I'm not happy with this performance. Sooo much to fix and we're out of time. I'm afraid this Clasico will be very one-sided.

stop with the whinning. the penalty was right. The red card was wrong.

XaviMessiGirl

I think one of the issues is that the things that Chiellini did are things that you can a lot of the time get away with in Serie A, so he was playing how he's used to. But it's harder to get away with those things in Europe. I remember there being a similar debate last season when Juve played Celtic & Neil Lennon complained about Juve being too physical.

But like I've said, I think the penalty was a correct call, or at least not a bad one. The red card was a farce though.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Dude we did that decades ago here in Holland, I used to do that every training when I was a kid, some 15-20 years ago :lol: Has nothing to do with Barcelona, but the way our squad exercises it is of course without doubt superb.

AfricanBavarian

I pray that Bayern or another club but mainly Bayern can reach La Decima before R.Madrid. Sometimes i think their club is run by a kid playing FIFA ultimate team :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
They had that goal coming... If Tristiano hadn't been his usual selfish that goal would have come a lot earlier, instead we got to witness a decent save from VV

Home of Barca Fans