Real Madrid

coco1247

Banned
:lol:
We played well, we created, we defended and we deserved the win. The penalty literally doesn't change a thing as Malaga had one shot on goal. We were in their half all the time.
It should have been 15-0, but they had a magnificent Caballero.

numero

We played well, we created, we defended and we deserved the win. The penalty literally doesn't change a thing as Malaga had one shot on goal. We were in their half all the time.

we also bribed. we deserved it though. Hala

CatalinR10

It doesn't matter. These kind of penalties shouldn't even exist but your team gets them all the time.

dostoevskij

haha epic again, madrid were trashing malaga, but couldnot score for their lives. even if they are 5 times better than their opponent they need the ref to seal the deal. pathetic.

Barca has 1 penalty for them ( which was meaningless, at the 7:0 game) and two against them ( Victor ;) ), they have gotten 3 penalties for them so far in la liga, none against them: the one against getafe at home at 1:1 standing, was a really bad one, then the clown penalty against elche, and now this ;)

looks like 11/12 season, where we got like two penaltys the first 30-somthing rounds, and then suddenly after Madrid were 7 points ahead, we got almost 2 penaltys every game!!!!

tello

If this undeniable tendency continues like in the 11/12 season I predict a surprise champion at the end and that not being Atletico :angry:

coco1247

Banned
Classic comment here.
So typical, anything that goes Madrid's way MUST be the wrong call. Whatever.
Chiellini was atrocious with his defending today and deserved the red. That kind of defending is just plain ugly.

In any case, I'm not happy with this performance. Sooo much to fix and we're out of time. I'm afraid this Clasico will be very one-sided.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Classic comment here.
So typical, anything that goes Madrid's way MUST be the wrong call. Whatever.
Chiellini was atrocious with his defending today and deserved the red. That kind of defending is just plain ugly.

In any case, I'm not happy with this performance. Sooo much to fix and we're out of time. I'm afraid this Clasico will be very one-sided.

Check the CL thread, where you will see more Barca fans saying it was a clear penalty without any controversy whatsoever.

And some of us too fear the el Clasico will be one-sided, just a different team. ;)

Home of Barca Fans