Real Madrid

Givenchy

strange decision from Madrid, they needed someone with strong personality to rebuild for the next era. i can see this Flopetegui guy bringing in DDG/more spanish players though.

Trickykid

I lied when I claimed that being sacked at Porto was his only club merit. Apparently he's been with Castilla for a season, and he also managed to get sacked at second division Rayo after 10 matches.

Vilarrubi

I lied when I claimed that being sacked at Porto was his only club merit. Apparently he's been with Castilla for a season, and he also managed to get sacked at second division Rayo after 10 matches.

He was a shock appointment for the Spain squad too and still to prove anything in a tournament, as we know friendlies and qualifiers aren't a good test of how good are you.

At this point i'd say its a riskier appointment than others.

Trickykid

He was a shock appointment for the Spain squad too and still to prove anything in a tournament, as we know friendlies and qualifiers aren't a good test of how good are you.

At this point i'd say its a riskier appointment than others.

Yeah, I agree. Could go both ways of course, but before he proves his worth, this is really nothing to be envious about.
[MENTION=12590]ThwiX[/MENTION], sorry to hound you like this, but what makes you believe he's such a fantastic fit for RM? Im genuinely curious here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:pique:

I bet it was Ramos who opened his mouth too. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, that's for sure.

[tw]1006560104211238912[/tw]

Devils

Doubt he will be anywhere near as good as Zidane, pretty much the only thing that is guaranteed.

This appointment carries more risk than our Valverde appointment. This guy has very minimal experience at the club level and never proven anything significant there either.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I couldn’t give a shit how Spain do at the World Cup, infanct I hope Barca players sabotage things and create unrest between Madrid players and their new coach

El Gato

Villarato!
Doubt he will be anywhere near as good as Zidane, pretty much the only thing that is guaranteed.

This appointment carries more risk than our Valverde appointment. This guy has very minimal experience at the club level and never proven anything significant there either.

It's risk free. Nobody will replace Zidane and only circumstantial managers can follow him. They needed someone who wasn't completely alien to the club and players like Conte or Wenger are, but someone who isn't an absolute utter rookie like Guti and has some positive track record of some sort. Lopetegui fits the bill.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's risk free. Nobody will replace Zidane and only circumstantial managers can follow him. They needed someone who wasn't completely alien to the club and players like Conte or Wenger are, but someone who isn't an absolute utter rookie like Guti and has some positive track record of some sort. Lopetegui fits the bill.

You have found the new juande ramos

Home of Barca Fans