Real Madrid

T

TS88

There were two critical incidents in this game that on another day would have gone the other way. There was a clear penalty when Marcelo was fouled and Varane was fouled before Messi's goal.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

There were two critical incidents in this game that on another day would have gone the other way. There was a clear penalty when Marcelo was fouled and Varane was fouled before Messi's goal.

no mention of the bale red? how convenient, you supposed "neutral" :valverde2:

T

TS88

Today proved that the only team in world football that can seriously trouble RM is Barca. Too bad they forgot to turn up in the second leg against Roma and have given RM a clear path to the 13th.

El Gato

Villarato!
Took you lot a while to start discussing refereeing. Wonder why LOL

And still Zidane gives no shits, doesn't comment and goes down to the locker room to wait for Iniesta. Different level of class.

serghei

And still Zidane gives no shits, doesn't comment and goes down to the locker room to wait for Iniesta. Different level of class.

Huh? I don't see too much discussion about the ref other than he was abysmal.

El Gato

Villarato!
Huh? I don't see too much discussion about the ref other than he was abysmal.

Yh, he was. Wonder why there isn't much discussion.

No matter. We shoulda won, but toothless without CR at this point and Asensio too young to do anything by himself. Oh well.

RIZALDINHO

what nonsense, Marcelo was fouled was not a pen the ref got that right.

mehdimike

Studs in the back of the leg vs an aggressive tackle with a trailing leg.

Bales is a red, Messi’s is yellow. Clear as Day. You fool.

Studs in the back of the leg vs an aggressive tackle with a trailing leg.

Bales is a red, Messi’s is yellow. Clear as Day. You fool.

What about Rakitic's foul on Casemiro?!
Another silly moment was when Casemiro hit the ball and Iniesta fell down and Referee saw it as a foul!! Maybe It means that Hernandez thought he shouldn't have given a red card to Roberto and somehow tried to favor barca on all 50-50 calls.

Vilarrubi

What about Rakitic's foul on Casemiro?!
Another silly moment was when Casemiro hit the ball and Iniesta fell down and Referee saw it as a foul!! Maybe It means that Hernandez thought he shouldn't have given a red card to Roberto and somehow tried to favor barca on all 50-50 calls.

Please stick to what we were talking about... the bale foul and the Messi one.

I never mentioned any other incidents.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

What a classy guy. Never done before. I'm a bit jealous of Real Madrid. So much class in their team with the likes of Zidane, Ramos, Marcelo and Casemiro.

It's almost like Real Madrid players and press never talk about the refereeing. I wish other teams could follow their suit.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans