Real Madrid

Alik

Having no expectations regarding Madrid losing points works best.

We have four point lead now anyway. So let's just hope we keep winning.

Morten

And its even worse than just the current gap, we only have an aging Ronaldo who can score goals.
No Morata or James. Mayoral and Vasquez simply isnt good enough. We lost the league by not replacing Morata.

BarcaOG

Banned
i wouldn't so sanguine about the league being decided (barca fans) or lost (morten or other real fans here). with two clasicos still to be played and the vicissitudes of football, no gap is insurmountable...remember how in 2015/16 barca almost collapsed at the very end?

if anything, getting lulled into a false sense of security this early in the season could really be damaging.

FinBarcelonafan

Nothing's decided yet. We almost lost it last time we were leading by 9-10 points (I think few years ago). Barca was lucky to win vs Getafe. Barca is going to drop some points as well and who knows, Real have an upper hand in 1vs1 after the Super Cup. Not to mention, Barcelona just lost Dembele.

Morten

Look, its over and thats that.
Barca will win almost every game since Messi is in his best form, and we dont have any goalscorers besides Ronaldo.
We have no one who can come of the bench and change the match anymore.
We will have to focus our efforts on CL and the cup.

Devils

Looking like PSG did some serious damage to them by taking Mbappe.

Still can't believe they sold Morata though. Lollll

Barcilliant

Still early days. They were stupid to let Morata and James go though.

Come the end of the season I expect them to be there fighting for every trophy.

FinBarcelonafan

Still early days. They were stupid to let Morata and James go though.

Come the end of the season I expect them to be there fighting for every trophy.

James, not so much. He was never proper fit there. Morata, huge mistake. Should have sold that buffon Benzema instead or even Bale. I think Morata will be better than both of them.

Bad decision by Real.

Neymessi

Benzema and bale are both easily better than morata. Bale only by a slight margin though.

Lets not make judgements based on hinsight. Benzema has only just started becoming a bit poor but over the course of entire season he has always been prominent.

BerkeleyBernie

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 11.01.08 PM.jpg

Real Madrid could end up as low as 9th at the end of this round. Likely to climb back up, but 7 points behind the leader after 5 rounds is a significant hole.

Home of Barca Fans