Real Madrid

Raketa10

And fucking again! In overtime fucking Ramos AGAIN after they were losing until 84th minute!
They are irritating like diarrhea! When will this shit stop?!

Last edited:
F

FlaFCB

A team with many promising youngsters, a team that is planning for the future, they will definitely have the upper hand over us for a while after Messi is gone.

Yeah, right now their future looks a bit better. Floper seems to have learned, while Barto only thinks about now, himself and the espai Barça.

Raketa10

it is impossible. What the f is going on with that 90+ goals. It is beyond inpossible.

In last two games they saved 4 points in this way!!! No to mention they won CL last season on penalties, not to mention they won la decima after scoring equalizer in overtime! WTF?!?! How can everybody be so retarded?! Can nobody defend against Ramos?! Is he a f... Superman? This is soooo irritating.

Last edited:

JerseyAddict

In last two games they saved 4 points in this way!!! No to mention they won CL last season on penalties, not to mention they won la decima after scoring equalizer in overtime! WTF?!?! How can everybody be so retarded?! Can nobody defend against Ramos?! Is he a f... Superman? This is soooo irritating.

exactly this. Are people stupid or what... It is Ramos time. Don't let BALL get to him.

UCL finals I won't even mention. Looser Atletico... Twice to loose like that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Stop being so pessimistic Luft or else I'll ask request the Chinese government to ban this site from your side.

Nothing against you dude, I like you, but you're way too pessimistic.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Every man has a price. :p I am sure uncle Flo would not turn down container loads of cash and amend the rules.

Real Madrid socis and some former legends of theirs like Raul who is touted as a possible future President are gonna kick him out if he tries something like that

Morten

Teams should really stop focusing so much on BBC, and work to actually find a tactic that stops a CB from scoring virtually every time RM needs a goal in the 90th minute.

barcanuck

Pulling rabbits out of their hats weekly these ass holes. Unbelievable a Dominican scores the equalizer and Ramos only scores big goals.

TrueCule

Don't worry everyone, I'm sure that Real will start dropping points soon. They have to play Sevilla away in January in which I'm sure that Sevilla won't allow them to win. Their schedule looks difficult in the beginning of February too( Celta, Osasuna, Valencia, Villarreal away). There is no way that they will keep that 6 points lead.

Home of Barca Fans