Real Madrid

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I feel like they are definitely going to regret not buying players this past transfer window. Surely they saw this coming, no?

They are already stacked in all positions except for the DM (where Casemiro is the lone wolf). I think Atletico will feel the pinch much harder than Real Madrid will.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
So they'll go to CAS. The process won't probably be long enough to "un ban" the winter window unless CAS clears them. But whatever happens, they still have a deep squad with a lot of young talent.

Can loanees return and be registered by their "mother"club during the ban or not?

Just systematically thinking, they are not supposed to register players and as the loanees are registered at anther club, they can't return. Or am I mistaken?

Last edited:

Devils

They are already stacked in all positions except for the DM (where Casemiro is the lone wolf). I think Atletico will feel the pinch much harder than Real Madrid will.

I'm not convinced with their CB depth or their depth in attack, aside from BBC.

F

Flavia

So they'll go to CAS. The process won't probably be long enough to "un ban" the winter window unless CAS clears them. But whatever happens, they still have a deep squad with a lot of young talent.

Can loanees return and be registered by their "mother"club during the ban or not?

Just systematically thinking, they are not supposed to register players and as the loanees are registered at anther club, they can't return. Or am I mistaken?

No players can be registered, either from loan or bought.

El Flaco

I'm not convinced with their CB depth or their depth in attack, aside from BBC.

Varane and even Nacho would do a decent job if Pepe or Ramos aren't available.

Same thing goes for Asensio, Lucas Vazquez and Morata regarding BBC trio.

Only thing Real Madrid will regret is not signing a CDM back-up for Casemiro.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

They can't return. Won't be able to register them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wow. Atletico with 100 lmao.

Madrid and especially Atletico should have gotten longer bans. Far more minor players signed than us.

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
HA! Atletico had 4x and RM had 10x the number of irregular contracts for minors, yet it was Barca who was sanctioned first.

FIFA at its finest.

Home of Barca Fans