Real Madrid

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
You guys can't believe a RM fan can be that stupid? You give them way too much credit.

Last week Arsenal fans were saying that we only have Unicef to fake being good and hide all the child trafficking we're doing.

Humans are stupid, most of them anyway :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I just read the most pathetic excuse EVER on a RM board :

"This is a scandal, the game should have been played on Sunday. ATM played 2 days before and thus were still strong phisically from the boost they got from that game. I studied phisiology I know what I'm talking about!"

So apparently, ATM having 1,5days to prepare (vs 7days for madrid) was a conspiration against RM, somehow :rofl1:

This explains everything.

El Flaco

Marca: Real Madrid players have missed a total of 104 games this season due to injury.

CcZadGuW8AIZdkv.jpg

CcZadGtWIAAcD--.jpg

El Flaco

I just read the most pathetic excuse EVER on a RM board :

"This is a scandal, the game should have been played on Sunday. ATM played 2 days before and thus were still strong phisically from the boost they got from that game. I studied phisiology I know what I'm talking about!"

So apparently, ATM having 1,5days to prepare (vs 7days for madrid) was a conspiration against RM, somehow :rofl1:

What the actual fuck? :lol:

Where did you read that so I can spread the article to my mates? :)

iniesta_8

It's true we have been much more lucky with insuries this season than RM. But our team is playing so strong (and our players have a so much better relationship than RM!) that they wouldn't have a chance against us even without insuries!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What the actual fuck? :lol:

Where did you read that so I can spread the article to my mates? :)

Spanish RM boards mate, fororealmadrid and realmadridfans, as usual :)

I just checked RM's schedule for the rest of the season. Most of their difficult games are at home in the bernabeu. In fact the only ones that isn't is against us and Real Sociedad. They should be okay.

Eeeh, you never know with this bunch, plus the chaos and crisis they have now with LaLiga "acabada".. if they weren't running when there was still options I don't see them running harder now that it's over.

Don't forget they lost points in Gijon, Betis, struggled against Granada, etc etc .. no easy game for RM :)

raskolnikov

I just checked RM's schedule for the rest of the season. Most of their difficult games are at home in the bernabeu. In fact the only ones that isn't is against us and Real Sociedad. They should be okay.

You underestimate the relegation teams fighting to save their life. I can tell you those away games in the near future against las palmas and levante wont be a walk in the park as well.

BarcaOG

Banned
You underestimate the relegation teams fighting to save their life. I can tell you those away games in the near future against las palmas and levante wont be a walk in the park as well.

Good observation. In La Liga at least, it is always tougher to play teams on the bottom near the end of the season. They have a lot to play for. On the other hand, playing mid-table teams who have nothing to lose or to gain tends to be easier.

Home of Barca Fans