Real Madrid

MaxY

Devil May Cry
9 point gap with 13 games to go. Even if RM wins the head-to-head with Barca ,they won the first one by 4 goals so it's basically a ten point lead. If you take into account RM winning the Clasico it's a 7 point lead with 12 games left. As impossible as it gets.

Horatio

You're welcome
Pretty impossible indeed considering Barca only has 6 away games left. I figure they will win all of their home games including against Real(or a draw at least) which means they can allow themselves to lose 3 of the 6 away games.

BarcaOG

Banned
Great results for us, but I am wary of calling it over at this point--it's only February. Lots can happen. Let's just keep on doing what we're doing.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Chiringuito :

"The linesman didn't see the offside because of the sun"

"The penalty should have been retaken"

Shameless as usual :rofl1: :rofl1:

Vlom

If that show is so Madrid biased how come its valued and mentioned often.
Shouldnt it be ignored for the joke it is then?

Sometimes it's funny, but I admit i'll gladly watch something else if I could find a decent football show.

British pundits would be just as cringeworthy I think (if I hear the messi on a monday night at stoke sentence again I might loose my shit ^^), and I don't care about PL at all.

Vlom

wtf :lol: where does "chirinquito" coming from?

What do you think mate ? It's from Madrid of course, with "journalists" that are so ultra madrid no written media wants them so all they have left is talk shit in Chiringuito.

It's very .. hmm, 3rd degree I'd say, really shouldn't take it seriously if you don't wanna get mad, I manage to find it funny because they try so hard, and yet, RM keeps on losing and losing and losing and losing again.. yeah, I'm sadistic like that :lol:

aaron101

"Barça should enjoy this moment, because you never know how long it's gonna last"
- Sergio Ramos

Remember this after our treble? lol

Horatio

You're welcome
"Barça should enjoy this moment, because you never know how long it's gonna last"
- Sergio Ramos

Remember this after our treble? lol

Didn't he say that somewhere around the time of the last El Clasico? I still remember those words.
The same way I remember Ronaldo saying last season when their bad spell started that he would only address the media after the season was over. Never happened I think.

F

Flavia

5178fc13d1b59.jpg

g2805.d5f66aaceee991e281ec5f2a58af0a62.jpg

Those are golden.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Sometimes it's funny, but I admit i'll gladly watch something else if I could find a decent football show.

British pundits would be just as cringeworthy I think (if I hear the messi on a monday night at stoke sentence again I might loose my shit ^^), and I don't care about PL at all.
dude.... get your facts right. It's "A Cold, Wet, Wednesday Night in Stoke" and no Messi really can't make it in that scenario

Home of Barca Fans