Real Madrid

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
:rofl1: at RM second argument of their now failed appeal. Basically arguing that Cadiz is not allowed to denounce them for improper lineup because they are a "Segunda B" club.

:lol: Basically a "How dare you denounce me, you poor third class bums!! Do you have any idea who we are!!!"

Keep piling the shame, Flo.

F

Flavia

[tw]674517639708983296[/tw]

So, 5 of the 8 tad judges are rm socios... lol. Pretty good chance they'll get it overturned tomorrow. Spain :facepalm:

SirXavi

The Engineer
:rofl1: at RM second argument of their now failed appeal. Basically arguing that Cadiz is not allowed to denounce them for improper lineup because they are a "Segunda B" club.

:lol: Basically a "How dare you denounce me, you poor third class bums!! Do you have any idea who we are!!!"

Keep piling the shame, Flo.

59181770.jpg

So, 5 of the 8 tad judges are rm socios... lol. Pretty good chance they'll get it overturned tomorrow. Spain :facepalm:

57953654.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

I am really hoping they get this overturned! Only then would people actually realise the greatness of this great Barcelona era!!

Like for example, Madrid did not deserve their league win in 2011-12! Nor were the Balon d'Or's of CR7!! (This has nothing to do with Barca, but that was also down to Perez's mafioso anyway!!)

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
How is that even possible ? Seriously, president of LFP > socio, TAD > socio, judge against Messi > socio ... what the fuck is going on in that country??

KingLeo10

How is that even possible ? Seriously, president of LFP > socio, TAD > socio, judge against Messi > socio ... what the fuck is going on in that country??

they need to have socis at very level of the government to balance out the fact that perez is a true cule :mou:

Home of Barca Fans