Real Madrid

F

Flavia

Just noticed floper didn't mention their b team player, also there when he was suspended. Borja something. Who is to blame for that?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Just noticed floper didn't mention their b team player, also there when he was suspended. Borja something. Who is to blame for that?

He didn't play the game, so it doesn't matter. But they said that they didn't consider him to be banned.

Horatio

You're welcome
Unlike with those models you might end up dissapointed with the result though:p

Haha. I am not sure if I'll be disappointed though. It is kind of the curiosity that kills me of how the Spanish Federation is going to handle this. It is a win/win situation for me.
If they are allowed to play it will damage them and I am confident that either Atletico or Barca will knock them out. And say they happen to win the Copa, people will remember it as a Copa that should never have been.

I sound pretty animous towards Real lol, I guess I really don't like the 'club'. I have nothing against the players though. Let that be known. They have been acting formidably overall the recent years.

raskolnikov

Haha. I am not sure if I'll be disappointed though. It is kind of the curiosity that kills me of how the Spanish Federation is going to handle this. It is a win/win situation for me.
If they are allowed to play it will damage them and I am confident that either Atletico or Barca will knock them out. And say they happen to win the Copa, people will remember it as a Copa that should never have been.

I sound pretty animous towards Real lol, I guess I really don't like the 'club'. I have nothing against the players though. Let that be known. They have been acting formidably overall the recent years.

Yeah, fully agree. Its definitely interesting to see what wil happen and win/win from a Barca pov, whole 2015 have been a circus for Real.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Ahaha I'm constantly refreshing everywhere looking for that headline that they're rightfully disqualified. Most sources point to their irrevocable elimination, even Balague said he is certain they will get disqualified.

Home of Barca Fans