Real Madrid

Alarcón

I think barca will drop 5 more points. So Real need to drop some 7 or 8 points for barca to win the title. If barca win clasico it is possible.

doxc1u.jpg

cmsy27

So 2 points left. Next match they have away at Bilbao, Barca with Rayo home. Maybe first place will be ours? :D Hope so!

Well, woke up to the news that both Madrid and Atletico dropped points. Couldn't have started Monday any better ;-) Realistically though, I can't foresee us winning all the remaining games. All of us contenders for the title will have more slip ups for sure. It will definitely be a fight to the end.

Barcadub

Real really made a balls of the league last year.

I'm not sure if they will collapse again. But it's actually looking like they could.

CuleLife4Life

Is too early to predict anything. They'll most likely beat Elche today but they still have to face tougher opponents in Bilbao at home and Villarreal before Clasico. Ideally they'll drop 3 points but realistically only Villarreal can probably get a draw.

I was right. I'm not surprised they drew Villarreal. Ideally Bilbao can cause problems but they probably won't as they're very weak this season.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Real 10 - Barca 3 penalties

But it's, of course, a coincedence that it happens every single season since uncle Flo took over.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Real 10 - Barca 3 penalties

But it's, of course, a coincedence that it happens every single season since uncle Flo took over.

Well to be honest, RM plays a much faster and more attacking football style than Barca. Instead of spending all of that time passing in the middle we'll just attack over and over again. It's not really a coincidence but you can't deny that with our playstyle it's kinda obvious that we'll get more penalties. For everything else there's Uncle Flo :tito: .

F

Flavia

Well to be honest, RM plays a much faster and more attacking football style than Barca. Instead of spending all of that time passing in the middle we'll just attack over and over again. It's not really a coincidence but you can't deny that with our playstyle it's kinda obvious that we'll get more penalties. For everything else there's Uncle Flo :tito: .

Your post just shows you have seen no games from Barça this season, bar the clasico. LE's style is nothing like that. In some games the midfield is pratically bypassed.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Your post just shows you have seen no games from Barça this season, bar the clasico. LE's style is nothing like that. In some games the midfield is pratically bypassed.

Indeed, I have seen like 5 Barca games this season but I think my point still stands. It's not like you guys ditched the possesion game completely and it's true that RM plays a faster and more attacking style than Barcelona.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
That has nothing to do with penalties. Barca has many situations where they play some passes in the box or players dribble in tight spaces.
I would say both teams spend very much time in the opponent's box but it is obvious that Real has the refs in their pockets.

F

Flavia

Indeed, I have seen like 5 Barca games this season but I think my point still stands. It's not like you guys ditched the possesion game completely and it's true that RM plays a faster and more attacking style than Barcelona.
It's not that much more attacking or faster.
And not the reason why you get more penalties, anyway. You get a lot of non penalties, and Barça is denied some clear ones.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Given the performance from beginning of 2015, can you guys see them win the CL this year ? all rivalry with barça aside ? unless something revolutionary happens by then, I don't see them winning against Chelsea or Bayern, or even Barça for that matter.. they're maintaining a semblant of power due to easy teams but I think at the 1st big encounter they could crumble.

Morten

Given the performance from beginning of 2015, can you guys see them win the CL this year ? all rivalry with barça aside ? unless something revolutionary happens by then, I don't see them winning against Chelsea or Bayern, or even Barça for that matter.. they're maintaining a semblant of power due to easy teams but I think at the 1st big encounter they could crumble.

Assuming Atletico goes out, its between real, barca, bayern and maybe chelski. I said maybe about chelski because i dont know what to expect from them. I can see us beating Bayern, their form is somewhat questionable and Pep will place his defenders ridiculously high, as usual.

Home of Barca Fans