Real Madrid

Barcadub

Their world club game venue has been changed.

Supposedly causing havoc with security plans and the lot.

Don't know why it's been changed

Bertus

Some news.

RM signed Marco Asensio on December 15.

According to Fred Hermel, he will be loaned till the end of the season. Ancelotti believes he is one of the future stars of RM.

According to Fred Hermel on the french radio RMC, Ødegaard trained twice with Bayern last week, and RM is very interested too.

Therefore, RMC said one of the two clubs might sign him. It could happen right after he turns 16 (so we might have news in the next three days).

Got more news about RM, so I'll post a summary in the RM thread.

RM is also following Christoph Kramer, according to Hermel.

Last edited:

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
It's highly unlikely but I really hope they don't win the club world cup. and if they do I hope ronaldo scores less than 5 in the two matches so Messi can maintain his record as the all time topscorer of the competition

Morten

It's highly unlikely but I really hope they don't win the club world cup. and if they do I hope ronaldo scores less than 5 in the two matches so Messi can maintain his record as the all time topscorer of the competition

Messi has played this competition more times than Ronaldo, even after this one i think. Its a record i dont care for at all, only a few get to play this tournament, and the matches are glorified friendlies. I hope we win, but i wont lose any sleep if we dont. Is Messi really topscorer here though? The cl-winner team plays semi and final, teams from other continents probably has a lot more rounds in it, no?

Home of Barca Fans