Real Madrid

Icarium

Lifestealer
Not true, these teams just see better chances at taking points from Madrid when they actually try playing instead of just standing behind, and Real Sociedad actually proved that

Yeah that is what i am saying too, well almost. They let opponent take them and hit on fast breaks. After one or two goals opposition will lose the fighting spirit from then on it is a goal fest. Barcelona this season especially is trying to play it safe and keeping the possession rotating the ball sideways. It is never going to work. We need to much faster and produce 1-2's to drag defenders out of the position. We are not doing that, we are just rotating possession and trying for occasional diagonal vertical balls from rakitic and messi and that is why iniesta became useless. That must change, sure it is great alternative but we have to wait until suarez comes. Even though munir has a great moment and gets into the end of those vertical balls he is not clinical yet.

We don't need to stop playing possession football but we need to bring iniesta much further and play 1-2's with messi and create some good chances from other players. Rakitic offers many things but he is not iniesta or xavi type of player and the entire burden is on messi to create chances. Instead of putting iniesta putting for further down and isolated we have to bring him close to messi and neymar. If our RB plays nice game rakitic could do much more imo. I still don't know how we should play with the current set of players but after 2 or 3 matches we may know and i hope lucho does tactical tweaks to the system.

Last edited:

Morten

Carvajal has been getting gangbanged from the left.. Almost all good attacks came from his side..

Sent from my HTC One using Forum Fiend v1.2.10.

Carvajal have been struggling as well, Marcelo saved us one occasion, but i dont trust him in defence, it seems like he doesnt even care most of the time.

They're lucky Villareal forwards are shooting like a blind man. RM attack is deadly, but the defence is far from world-class, as Villareal has created several chances so far, due to bad luck or lack of talent.

Yeah, "toma" it means like "suck it" in Portuguese. I say it a lot when I score against in FIFA 14 against my friends, it drives them mad :lol:

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Madrid win the ball so much faster than Barca..Modric, James, Ronaldo, Benzema have all been doing it this season.

They all suck at defending and positioning without the ball though. So easy to slice through their midfield.

Home of Barca Fans