Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has hardly fucked up anything so far this season. Can't do much with that f up inbalanced team and defence tbf.

Bucky

Penya Member
Why real fans so mad on casillas?
He is Real Madrid symbol. It's like we jeer xavi or iniesta

... you answered your own question lol :lol:

Hmmm, are Real Madrid as fragile as Man U at the back do you lot think? How will they fair until the transfer market and even then do you think they'll rebuild their defense? Can they keep this mentality up all season of "we'll just score more than you"?

Should make for an interesting season so as a Barça fan I hope we can capitalise on not only our own opportunities but also with RM defensive problems to broaden the points gap.

F

Flavia

I want to see how villarreal will play against rm today. They parked the bus vs Barça, but I expect them to attack rm.

I

instinct

Wouldn't matter if Villareal parked the bus or not. RM has so much firepower with their long shots and crosses...

Babylonian

Villarreal never park the bus against Madrid.. Madrid will destroy them on the counter..

Sent from my HTC One using Forum Fiend v1.2.10.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It wouldn't hurt Villarreal giving them less space and playing on the counter with the kind of players they've got.

Kohe321

Ronaldo gets a freekick for basically running straight into a Villareal player who just stood there. Ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans