Real Madrid

NotInHere

So much drama going around, but just watch, Madrid will win todays match and its gonna go back to, "lets suck madrids pee pee" once again

Alarcón

Basel play a lot like Barça with their new coach by the way. Would be very surprised if they could get anything out of this but they're a quality side.

F

forcabarca

Commentator talking about Real can keep a clean sheet and bham Basel scores lol ...

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
So much drama going around, but just watch, Madrid will win todays match and its gonna go back to, "lets suck madrids pee pee" once again

Exactly, with the win today they are back to being the best team in the history of the universe and Ronaldo eternal Ballon d'Or award hype...

Icarium

Lifestealer
Real scored 1000th goal in Europe. Guess who scored that goal.

This Guy

94078972-karim-benzema.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Didn't watch the game, how did Real Madrid do? I suppose offensively they were great and really clicking? How about defensively?

How did Ronaldo play? James? Kroos?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With heaps of space and a retarded Basel defence, Real Madrid had a really enjoyable time out on the pitch tonight.

raskolnikov

I dont get why teams always give Real so much space, it would be like a lot of opponents not parking the bus against us.

Sunny Mir

Didn't watch the game, how did Real Madrid do? I suppose offensively they were great and really clicking? How about defensively?

How did Ronaldo play? James? Kroos?

They were crap defensively. Soooo much space at the back. 2 passes and you're at there goal. 1 shot hit the pole, 1 was a very good save by Casillas. But offensively they were good. Modric with 2 stellar pars in 2 mins lead to the 2 and 3 goals.

Morten

Carlo has always been a cup-manager, i could see us winning a cup or two this season, but not the league. I would really like to ask Ancelotti whats the difference is. I mean, its just football, you do the same thing on the pitch regardless.

Ursegor

World Champion
The difference is that a 93th minute equalizer, facing Dortmund with half their squad injured or facing Barca with Pinto and Bartra leading the defense with Martino already packing his bags in the middle of the season can make all the difference in one-off games whereas over 38 games things even out. He does nothing differently, unless Ancelotti's master plan was indeed that Ramos would score 3 out of 6 goals in regular time in the semi-finals and final or that Missitaryan would square gazillion tap-ins.

Morten

Things even out more in the league, but Carlo has always been a boss in cup games, so its hardly a coinsidence either. In cups he is a boss, in the league he is nothing special.

Morten

Varane needs more time on the pitch, though Pepe is a nutcase, he is not easily benched, he is quality. But i hope he gets a rotation role with Varane. Its not easy to find top quality cbs in this market, Varane is quite simply one of the most difficult players to replace if he leaves.

Home of Barca Fans