Real Madrid

Ocurrente

ibbsV4F19p9OS3.gif

:lol:

Neeraj

What a night! Although a draw would have probably been a better result, somehow, the satisfaction of Madrid losing just overwhelms everything else. After penaldo though, I thought it's game over. Atletico were poor in the first half, and Madrid should have scored a couple. It's quite weird though, how Atletico do this so often. They were quite terrible last night, except for the 2 moves that actually led to the goal, they were nowhere. They just didn't seem to have any quality upfront, Madzukic being invisible (and not good enough IMO). Somehow, they still get the victory. Good stuff. Turan :worthy:

Morten

Its not always easy to tell who is the worst scumbags, never thought about Giggs before that episode, that was my point.

Morten

On my other post, i was trying to quote someone, so thats why its seems so confusing mentioning Giggs. For some reason i cant quote, edit or delete message...meh.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
They (Real) can still buy Pogba, Vidal, Verratti or Kramer in the winter window and solve all their DM problems, then have a terrific 2nd half of the season again.

Vilarrubi

He is basically playing like an AM from what I've seen. Kroos is basically the DM with Modric being a pure CM. I don't understand how this would work though since FIFA 14 tactics don't quite translate well to real life...

Yeah exactly.. Although Kroos and Modric are too similar. Both possession based midfielders.. They look lost at times when the opposition are attacking.

Home of Barca Fans