Real Madrid

NotInHere

Not impressed by Madrid at all, all they do is cross and cross and wait until there anticipation is right, I'll give them that there anticipation for balls is top notch, but that's not gonna cut it against teams who has higher quality defenders.

Not to mention that they have Ronaldo, the guy keeps surprising me what an ego maniac he is, I have no idea how his teammates get along with him.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Real face Real Sociedad at away and Atletico at homein the next two matches. They have some chances of dropping points. Let us hope they do.

CuleLife4Life

Calling it now. Messi for Balon D'Or.

There is no way Cristiano can win it now.

Most voters pay attention to the months before voting closes.

CuleLife4Life

Just now? :lol:

Can't deny the guy has a pretty good 1st half of the year no matter how much it hurts to say lol.

But he has been injured since April and continues to play games. When he lies and says he is fit and then he goes out playing like shit, it looks bad on him because he can't use injury as an excuses.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If messi won the WC it would have been easier for him to win Ballon D'Or. Ronaldo scored 17 goals in CL also. If messi continues his form and Ronaldo continues his form i think messi has a very good chance of winning it.

Home of Barca Fans