Real Madrid

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I saw that too but I am not sure how feasible that is. There isn't an easy win-win solution: If we move our home games away from Camp Nou to another venue say like the Johan Cruyff Stadium or another stadium we rent from, capacity will be much smaller therefore attendance will be much less and consequently our matchday revenue will be greatly reduced. If we don't, renovation will take much longer and home game attendance will be partially affected regardless, since it seems Laporta wants us to do the work during the season.

Funding is another issue of course, not sure if we will go ahead with Goldman Sachs' deal.

Yeah, that's why I also doubt socis with season tickets will go for it unless they are compensated in some way.

I hate tearing down historical stadiums, but looking at how Tottenham built their new stadium and how it can be done....something to ponder

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah, that's why I also doubt socis with season tickets will go for it unless they are compensated in some way.

I hate tearing down historical stadiums, but looking at how Tottenham built their new stadium and how it can be done....something to ponder

I wouldn't want to do that either, also building a completely new stadium costs more than renovating it, I think, that's why many clubs, including us and Real Madrid chose to renovate.

I like Real Madrid's idea of including many retail shops, restaurants and cinema and making it more like a mall, from the rents and foot traffic they will earn more money. We should do that too, not just the club store and nothing else (from what I read). We really should hire some Real Madrid's business people. ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think one advantage that we do have for being late in the game and behind other clubs like Real Madrid in renovating/rebuilding our stadium is that we will learn from others in terms of what worked and what didn't. I hope Laporta and others will closely study Real Madrid's and others' stadium projects and tweak ours accordingly when we are actually in the building phase.

Vilarrubi

Real Madrid's objective is to sign all three of Mbappe, Haaland, and Alaba this summer.

— El Chiringuito

Guys at El Chiringuito out here smoking some serious crack. They just report what they want, rather than what they actually believe.

BarcaOG

Banned
theyre just a show for fun and gags, and while they do have contacts with some players and their entourages their reporting isnt credible at all. i just like watching Soria troll roncero

Vilarrubi

Sergio Ramos has suffered a tear on his left calf. He will be out for around a month and will miss the upcoming Clasico and Real Madrid's Champions League tie against Liverpool.

Wowzers.

Andresito

Staff member
Wow. I wonder when this injury happened? He didn’t play for the national team at all.

He was subbed on to statpad his number of caps in the 86th against Kosovo.

He says it happened after the game yesterday when he stayed on the pitch to train. Sounds like bullshit trying to cover up that he in fact got injured during the 5 minutes he egoistically played.

Laplacian

The girl's on her knees, her top unbuttoned, and her mouth's wide open. All we need now to start off is to unzip our pants; the next month will determine whether we'll get erectile dysfunction or go in hard and finish.

Home of Barca Fans