Real Madrid

Morten

Ofcourse. Not that Inter is that great, but Madrid is genuinely bad not form wise, but ability wise.

RB + LB + Varane cannot defend
Attackers cannot score

The only players that actually perform at a good level are the GK, Valverde and Casimero... and Ramos in his attacking duties not the defensive ones ironically

So much disfunction it is concerning especially that the only player that is relatively young is Valverde

So much nonsense.

BarcaOG

Banned
Fully expect Real to beat Inter. No way they go out this early. I don't think this RM (or anyone in Europe, really) can beat Bayern for the CL in the KOs, but at least youll win la liga again..

Richard.H

About three years ago I thought to myself that in our club history, we could surpass RM in the amount of league titles. It would be our one up for the trophy cabinet in comparison to their CL counts (lets be real, no one is catching up with them in this century). However, now I'm sure that's not possible. I completely underestimated just how bad our squad management was and how stupid our club politics is. They are also rebuilding at a much faster rate than we are.

Morten

About three years ago I thought to myself that in our club history, we could surpass RM in the amount of league titles. It would be our one up for the trophy cabinet in comparison to their CL counts (lets be real, no one is catching up with them in this century). However, now I'm sure that's not possible. I completely underestimated just how bad our squad management was and how stupid our club politics is. They are also rebuilding at a much faster rate than we are.

What? You are way ahead in Copa-trophies, you have like a million of those by now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thats how it usually goes. Nonsense before the fact, make sense after it. So many people lack vision and analysis skills.

Let us catch up tomorrow after the match.

Worst case scenario if they lose to Inter, they can still go through.

And I don't think they will lose tomorrow.

Neeraj

Real Madrid seem to be coming into their own now, with Hazard joining in. Expect them to absolutely thump Inter tomorrow.

Home of Barca Fans